Thread: Can't load Zynga poker

Feedback Score

Can't load Zynga poker

I've had the zynga poker app on my iphone for almost a year now and have never had problems using it. However these last couple days, the app would start up and as soon as it connects, it goes to my home screen. I'm not sure what the problem is. Everything else on my phone works perfect except for this app. I've tried deleting the app and re-installing but it is still doing the same. Anybody with the zynga poker having issues loading? TIA

Feedback Score
    Apple may of decided it does not like gambling.

Phone
    iPhone
    Carrier
    att
    Feedback Score
    Is the app still in the app store? apple removed a bunch of apps recently form what I heard

Feedback Score
    I don't remember and I'm away from my pc now. However it is still in the app store when I search on the iphone. That's how I redownloaded the app again.

Phones
    iPhone 3GS
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    mine works fine.

Phones
    iPhone
    Blackberry
    Droid
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    same here, mine works perfectly fine too.

Feedback Score
    ok so here's the deal. I restored as "new" and the only app I downloaded on the phone was Zynga and it stills does not load for me. It goes through the process of loggin in and once it hits the main zynga page, it goes straight to the iphone home screen. WTF? I did the restore as new several times already with no luck. I don't know what to do at this point.

Feedback Score
    Anyone? This is driving me crazy. I've restored as new and the only thing i download on the phone is zynga and it still does not work. I login into facebook and then it starts to connect and when its about to connect to goes to the iphone main screen. The funny part is my brother however can login into his facebook and it connected for him no problem on my iphone. He gets to play poker on my phone but I can't. Im thinking its my fb account?

Feedback Score

Same problem with zynga and Iphone here

I have the same problem with my zynga poker application on my Iphone. Granted, its probably for the best as I was becomming quite the addict. My application used to work perfectly up until about a week ago. Now I can only access the game when there is a friend playing, otherwise it will go back to my menu screen on its own after it fails to make a connection with the server. I have no answer for you. I have written zynga and have received no response. I have also tried all of the other remedies you have, each to no avail. If you should happen to find a solution, please feel free to write. My wife will not appreciate it, but I will....best wishes,

Phatrickphone

Feedback Score
    I did email zynga support and this is what they said.....

Thanks for contacting Zynga.

This is currently a known issue that we are working to resolve shortly. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best,
    Zynga Customer Support

To add to this......my only question is why is it not affecting all iphone users but just selective ones? Very strange zynga.

Feedback Score

Zynga doesn't load on my phone

Quote Originally Posted by phatrickphone View Post
    I have the same problem with my zynga poker application on my Iphone. Granted, its probably for the best as I was becomming quite the addict. My application used to work perfectly up until about a week ago. Now I can only access the game when there is a friend playing, otherwise it will go back to my menu screen on its own after it fails to make a connection with the server. I have no answer for you. I have written zynga and have received no response. I have also tried all of the other remedies you have, each to no avail. If you should happen to find a solution, please feel free to write. My wife will not appreciate it, but I will....best wishes,

Phatrickphone
    I have the same problem ever since I wrote a review about zynga poker not paying me chips when I place in tourneys it stopped working but yet I can play on my wife's phone. Hopefully someone rectifies this soon

Feedback Score
    I have the same problem. Zynga doesn't work. No one has a solution. It's the same as the above notes. Ever since I posted a negative review it stopped working. I don't think dropping my phone in water had anything to do with it as all my other apps work except my camera