Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does anyone know ANYTHING about any new sidekicks/ the prepaid sidekick plan's future

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeper5555
    the project PINK announcement is 4-12-2010
    Probably nothing like the Sk tho...
    Follow me on:

Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    hopefully not! honestly the hiptop is dated, dont get me wrong they were cool 10 years ago but Pink is the MS replacement for the hiptop. There is a market for a smart dumb phone or a dumb smartphone (what ever you want to call a phone that is above just a phone but below a full on smartphone) Again the sidekick name is just a name that t-mo owns and can put on anything including a PINK phone.

Device(s)
    HTC Amaze 4G
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeper5555
    hopefully not! honestly the hiptop is dated, dont get me wrong they were cool 10 years ago but Pink is the MS replacement for the hiptop. There is a market for a smart dumb phone or a dumb smartphone (what ever you want to call a phone that is above just a phone but below a full on smartphone) Again the sidekick name is just a name that t-mo owns and can put on anything including a PINK phone.
    An iphone?
    Speeds from my HTC Sensation The last one is Roadrunner-Way to impress, Time Warner

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonDoctorJT
    An iphone?
    says the symbian fanboy.

Carrier(s)
    t-mobile prepay
    Feedback Score

Open it up!

I would like Microsoft to open up the sidekick to downloaded apps; like google maps and Opera Mini. this developer key restriction is useless if they are going to kill off the line.

I am sure there are many apps that could work with the Sidekick lx and subsequents if the loading restriction would be removed. Plenty of folks would love to use the platform on other than tmobile as well.

Device(s)
    LG Voyager (traded)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers (again) 2010 -->? .. Bell 2007 to 2010 (dead to me)
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yeah for sure! I'd love to be able to use the phone on Wind mobile in Canada, AND get data >_< I LOVE the sidekick so muchhh, but I can't put out almost 400 bucks for a phone that will only be able to text and make calls, it's just not worth it ughhh If they could remove at least some restrictions it would be great

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2