iPhone 4
    Motorola RAZR v3
    Motorola w510
    Carriers
    Fido Postpaid
    Cosmote What's Up
    Feedback Score

Skype to go Numbers New Numbers Canada

Skype has recently intoduced Canadian Skype to Go Access numbers that you can call and use your existing skype subscriptions with. They have 514, 438, 647 and 778 area codes!

Phone
    LG Optimus Black (in White)
    Carrier
    Telus - coporate plan
    Feedback Score
    if this is true then .... JACKPOT, will work wonders with my unlimited world subscription, unlimited world wide calls from my cell, no need be by a computer , wifi phone, or phone cards, anymore

yay!
    I cracked & signed up with Telus. I couldnt resist the Free Phone, $300 airtime credit, and EPP ($20+tax : 350mins, unlimited early evngs /wknds, cd, vm, unlimited NA txts, NO SAFS or 911) With the $300 credit its like having a free year of phone service.

Phones
    iPhone 4
    Motorola RAZR v3
    Motorola w510
    Carriers
    Fido Postpaid
    Cosmote What's Up
    Feedback Score
    Yeah it's pretty cool. I already use a US access number when Im in the USA with my T-Mobile prepaid to call back home. Did you try it out? I got a 514 number and I can't hear what the other person on the line is saying. But they can hear me. It's really weird. So I also tested out a 613 and 647 number and they work beautifully. I then tried a 438 (the other Montreal area code) and that one was great too. If you get a chance to try out the 514, let me know about your experience thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by the 40
    if this is true then .... JACKPOT, will work wonders with my unlimited world subscription, unlimited world wide calls from my cell, no need be by a computer , wifi phone, or phone cards, anymore

yay!

Phone
    LG Optimus Black (in White)
    Carrier
    Telus - coporate plan
    Feedback Score
    yeah, I tried it out with 647 since im in mississauga, beeeeeaa-utiful.

$10/mth. UNLIMITED CALLS WORLD WIDE

plus... I provided the skype out number to my bro, mom, and wife's aunt

so thats 4 people can call world wide for a total of $120 a year from any phone!!!

there is the 4000mins/mth cap, but even with all those minutes we dont come close to surpasing it, we dont call "the motherland(s)" THAT much :P

Phones
    iPhone 4
    Motorola RAZR v3
    Motorola w510
    Carriers
    Fido Postpaid
    Cosmote What's Up
    Feedback Score
    We used to use turbo long distance calling cards before but now I think I'm going to buy the unlimited country calling to Greece and use the Skype access numbers to get unlimited calling since it works well.

Quote Originally Posted by the 40
    yeah, I tried it out with 647 since im in mississauga, beeeeeaa-utiful.

$10/mth. UNLIMITED CALLS WORLD WIDE

plus... I provided the skype out number to my bro, mom, and wife's aunt

so thats 4 people can call world wide for a total of $120 a year from any phone!!!

there is the 4000mins/mth cap, but even with all those minutes we dont come close to surpasing it, we dont call "the motherland(s)" THAT much :P