Thread: Can't open MMS messages sent from a Blackberry ??

Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Can't open MMS messages sent from a Blackberry ??

Hi guys! I just got a Motorola Droid the other day. Love it! But I do have one issue going on that I am hoping you guys can help me solve...

It seems that I can't open MMS messages from Blackberry phones. I have 2 friends with Blackberry Curve 8330s and they both do the same thing. The message shows up in their message thread, but its just says " <Subject: nameoffile.jpg > "... no thumbnail of the photo... no link to click... nothing.
    I can receive and open MMS messages fine from my other friends with non-Blackberry phones just fine. I see the thumbnail in their message thread, click it, and away we go.

Any suggestions?
    ~Sherry

Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Anyone?

I can send MMS messages to Blackberries fine, and they can open them... I can both send and receive regular text messages fine... I can also send and receive email to/from Blackberries just fine.
    I just cannot open MMS messages sent from them.

Carriers
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    The blackberries, are they on Verizon / Sprint-Nextel / AT&T?

If they are Sprint, I know they do MMS differently...
    Should not matter but I assume you are not roaming at the time?
    i.e. on Verizon's network not Extended network?

Phones
    motorola DROID
    BB 8530
    BB 8830
    Carrier
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    i had the same problem, it has to do with the droids native attachment rules. download blackmoons attach save, which includes coding for sd refresh and send your sounds through email instead of mms messages. pictures alone should go through fine my wife sends me pic messages of the kids from her blackberry all the time

Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    The Blackberries are both Verizon as well. And I am not roaming at the time.

They can send pictures to me fine via email, so I dont think I need the Attach Save app. I just wish MMS would work properly for them... picture mail does not work from either of them.