Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Palm pixi full flash ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    31
    Phones
    blackberry Storm
    droid eris
    motorola i776
    Carrier
    cricket
    Feedback Score
    0

    Palm pixi full flash ?

    im try n to flash my 8th smartphone now the pixi i rember seeing some guides on here for flashing the pixi and the pre(or am i trippin?) ive searched every were for em can any one point em out for me ?
    www.google.com
    ive tried using this to no luck :-(
    Last edited by djgeezy34; 03-07-2010 at 11:39 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    84
    Feedback Score
    0
    this phone has a proprietary ROM that was made and sold, however there are holes in the ROM and, even i as a legit owner, cannot get support for it until the creator comes back on the scene.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    31
    Phones
    blackberry Storm
    droid eris
    motorola i776
    Carrier
    cricket
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by VicFreeze
    this phone has a proprietary ROM that was made and sold, however there are holes in the ROM and, even i as a legit owner, cannot get support for it until the creator comes back on the scene.
    so basiclly im screwed unless sumone puts up a guide or sumtin like dat then huh ?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    84
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by djgeezy34
    so basiclly im screwed unless sumone puts up a guide or sumtin like dat then huh ?

    More than likely, there will be no guide anytime soon. Getting data to work is actually not too hard...it is the proxy setup that is killer, IMO.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,415
    Phone
    BB 9530 Storm
    Carriers
    cricKet
    Feedback Score
    0
    New rom will be out soon, keep in mind probably not free and wont be advertised on this forum.
    --- Nat3 ---
    amo,
    How can I flash this brunette ***** to a sexy blonde with long legs?

    ---amoamare---
    Pull her shirt over her head. Thats step 1,
    this initlizes the flash!
    After this you simply have to use blonde_dye_1.dll this gets rid of the bugs and the ***** control thats built inside.
    After that step you simply get a bumper case around the feet.
    to extend the look of the legs
    thats how apple does it
    and thats how we do it !

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    84
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by amoamare
    New rom will be out soon, keep in mind probably not free and wont be advertised on this forum.

    I hope I get an alert about it. Do you know if it will it be provided to the original purchasers?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    PHX area
    Posts
    161
    Phones
    dare
    env2
    i776
    Carriers
    Cricket
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    0
    i hope so Im tired of all the issues with the pre
    $5 CRICKET ESN changes ,mdn changes, account refreshing, mms/wap refresh, unhotline esn, etc etc. $5 each pm me or faster call/text (480)270-1882 fast turn around

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    84
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rasec7
    i hope so Im tired of all the issues with the pre
    This is a Pixi thread. What do you mean "issues with the Pre"? Mine works fine.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    31
    Phones
    blackberry Storm
    droid eris
    motorola i776
    Carrier
    cricket
    Feedback Score
    0
    wow das crazy

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    EARTH
    Posts
    475
    Carriers
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by VicFreeze
    I hope I get an alert about it. Do you know if it will it be provided to the original purchasers?
    I hope it will provided from original ppl.
    LG

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1
    Feedback Score
    0
    hello cdam is working for palm pre flash

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    1,218
    Phones
    Motorola Droid
    Motorola Droid
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Carriers
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brinas305
    hello cdam is working for palm pre flash
    Wait, what?
    Code Name: to0
    Status: Member of the xv6700 Cricket Mafia
    Latest Exploits:
    --HTC Droid Eris Full Flash
    --HTC Hero Full Flash
    --Motorola Droid Full Flash
    --Cricket ROM for PPC6875 (HTC Touch Pro2)
    Next Exploits:
    --Cricket Android ROM
    Quote: "Here we go!"

    AIM: to0g

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1
    Feedback Score
    0
    So... nobody have ever flash a pixi? I dont get it.. everybody talks about the pre but there is nothing on the pixi.. I need to flash it for metroPCS .. even if I have to pay for it

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    nampa
    Posts
    26
    Phone
    blackberry
    Carrier
    cricket
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dayllan1024 View Post
    So... nobody have ever flash a pixi? I dont get it.. everybody talks about the pre but there is nothing on the pixi.. I need to flash it for metroPCS .. even if I have to pay for it
    hey email me at david_enoh@yahoo.com if you still need your pixi flashed i can help you or you can send me a p.m

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    978
    Phones
    Hero, Touch (Vogue), Touch (Vogue), Hero, TP, Droid
    Mogul Retired, Treo 650 Retired
    Lingo Retired, Samsung A640 Retired
    Carriers
    Green Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Posted on 4/12/2010 "hijack"
    Quote Originally Posted by dayllan1024 View Post
    So... nobody have ever flash a pixi? I dont get it.. everybody talks about the pre but there is nothing on the pixi.. I need to flash it for metroPCS .. even if I have to pay for it
    Quote Originally Posted by david_enoh View Post
    hey email me at david_enoh@yahoo.com if you still need your pixi flashed i can help you or you can send me a p.m
    I would suggest checking dates and carrier before responding to posts like this one. Because not only did the quoted poster hijack this cricket thread and it wasn't caught then, but then you come in and hijack it even more.

    No more Hijacking of threads please it is a forum rules violation. Thank you

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks