Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Jailbreak Matrix (Jailbreak or unlock anything after 2.x)

Phones
    Iphone 4 32Gb Black
    Razr V3xx
    iPhone 32gb 3GS Black
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    basebands that come with 4.1 and 4.2.1 can NOT be unlocked yet. So if your iphone is on 4.0.2 and below stock you're ok. 4.1 and above stock and you can't unlock.
    for iphone 4 1.59.00 and below is unlockable. Above that is not.

To update to a newer firmware without updating your baseband on iphone 4 you can use either tinyumbrella or pwnage tool custom firmware.

These CAN be jailbroken: 04.26.08, 05.11.07, 05.12.01, 05.13.04, 06.15.00, or 01.59 with Ultrasn0w.

Phones
    iPhone 3g
    K1
    V635
    Carriers
    t-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    OK. I'm totally confused. My iPhone 4 version 4.2.1 (8C148) shows a modem firmware of 03.10.01. I am assuming that the firmware is also my baseband? If so, then can I jailbreak and unlock?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    hello SLBARRUS, yes you can.
    that is the same exact version as mine, and I had success with Green poison RC6.
    -a bit nerver racking in the beginging, but pretty straight forward
    -all of my original settings remains which was good, even games email, missed call, etc
    -the unlock just basically extracts the file from the way apple locks it

good luck!

Phones
    iP4s (32GB Black)
    iP4s (32GB Black)
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Matrix doesn't appear to be up to date is it?

Feedback Score
    yes unto date and now interactive
    Can I Jailbreak ? Can I Unlock ? Check the #1 reference chart in the world. The Jailbreak Matrix

So now I'm Jailbroken, now what ? Now we add Cydia sources and start installing FREE apps.
    Check out the biggest online Cydia sources list here.

Carriers
    Rogers
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Nice website
    iPhone Unlocking in Vancouver, BC: http://howardforums.com/53gCx

Phone
    Audiovox 8910
    Feedback Score
    I am I missing something? I have an iPhone 4 iOS 5.01 and I sucessfully did the Jailbreak. But I can't get it to unlock. It's an AT&T phone that I bought and want to use in Canada.

I've tried ultasn0w and another cydia program but I put my SIM card in and it just keeps searching.

Please help someone.....

Thank you.

Carriers
    Rogers
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zootzee View Post
    I am I missing something? I have an iPhone 4 iOS 5.01 and I sucessfully did the Jailbreak. But I can't get it to unlock. It's an AT&T phone that I bought and want to use in Canada.

I've tried ultasn0w and another cydia program but I put my SIM card in and it just keeps searching.

Please help someone.....

Thank you.
    Ultrasn0w will not work if you are running iOS 5 and did not already preserve your baseband when updating..

Your only option right now would be to contact your carrier about an unlock.

Feedback Score
    I have a 3gs and am running 5.0.1. I dont have the luxury of jailbreakme.com route. Any input on the easiest options to get cydia? I have a ST card running now, so Im not concerned with unlock but more jailbreak. Im hoping jailbreakme will release a new one click joint....wishful thinking? Any input would be great. Thanks
    Last edited by paulturner911; 02-20-2012 at 07:02 PM.

Feedback Score
    very good suggestion, will have a try on this..

Feedback Score
    I was in search of such discussion where I can read about the problems and the cures of all the expected steps to unlock the iPhone 4. Thanks. I will definitely come back if I am stuck. by the way Jailbreak Matrix is full of solutions to iPhone, especially the battery issue.

Feedback Score
    I currently have an iPhone 4 running iOS 4.3.5 and I'm with AT&T. I am thinking about switching to Straight Talk so I bought the sim card and am looking into how to UNTETHER jailbreak. I can't seem to find anything that helps me do this. It looks like jailbreaking an iphone 4 on 4.3.5 is tethered-only and the other other option would have been for me to upgrade to 5.0 for untethered (but I can't now that Apple's up to version 5.1). ST recommends not upgrading to 5.1 if I want to use MMS which I use quite a bit. Any ideas for me?

Thank you in advance for your help!! I have until 4/23 to make this change to ST, otherwise I'll be staying with AT&T.

Feedback Score
    Thanx 4 putting together the Matrix. My problem is that I think I have the original 1g Iphone however it looks like the 2g and most guides including your matrix start with the 2g, not 1g. Are they the same animal or how do I tell ?
    As I said It looks like the 2g in your matrix, it's 8GB, has the serial number and IMEI # on the back as well as model# A1203. It's on 3.1.3 firmware and I want to JB it.
    Any thoughts ?
    Thanks

Phones
    White/Electric Blue Unlocked Rooted Samsung Galaxy S5 w/128GB SanDisk MircoSD Card
    & CELLAIRIS CHALLENGER RAPTURE® RUGGED GLOSS CASE FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 - TEAL/BLUE.
    White Jail Broken Apple iPhone 5 64GB GSM Factory Unlocked. [iOS7 Software/Firmware]
    Carriers
    PRESENT: [at&t] w/ 20% FAN Discount.
    NEVER again VZW. Had & used VZW more than once. Bad, very bad.
    Feedback Score

Phones
    iphone 4s
    Latest HTC
    Samsung Tab
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cadsii View Post
    Ok been doing so many phones and touches for everyone, i put together a Jailbreaking Matrix this should help everyone locate what they need for whatever version of iTouch or iPhone you have.

Basically its an all in one page where you can find a guide and firmware file on howto unlock and jailbreak any iPhone or iTouch from firmware 2.x to 3.1.3

I cant post the 100+ links in here for the firmware and guides so i will post the link to the site.

www.jailbreakmatrix.com

let me know if you guys have any problems...
    There is no unlock for 5.12.01.And i guess the Jailbreak isn't right either !It should be redsnow for 3.0 and Pwnangetool or snowbreeze for 3.1,3.1.2 and 3.1.3 .

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast