Thread: LG 290C Home banner on main screen removal

Phone
    LG Optimus V
    Carrier
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score

LG 290C Home banner on main screen removal

Hey all!...just have a quick question here, I picked up the lg290c last night and i cant seem to find any way to remove the word "Home" from the main screen...I have a picture of my son as my wallpaper and the word home over his head lol.

*Please note* Turning off banner does not solve this problem....Thank you!

Carrier
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Though I do not have Straight Talk, nor a CDMA phone for that matter, I am pretty positive that Straight Talk has the word "Home" on there because it let's you know that you're on the network. In other words, that is the mobile network banner which cannot be removed. For example on my phone, it displays AT&T there and I cannot remove it.
    Hope that helps.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin520
    Though I do not have Straight Talk, nor a CDMA phone for that matter, I am pretty positive that Straight Talk has the word "Home" on there because it let's you know that you're on the network. In other words, that is the mobile network banner which cannot be removed. For example on my phone, it displays AT&T there and I cannot remove it.
    Hope that helps.
    its stuck there

Phone
    LG Optimus V
    Carrier
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Well i guess i have to live with it....no big deal....Thanks for the quick responses! =)