Thread: My LG Rumor 2 (Sprint) and new Boost Mobile

Feedback Score

My LG Rumor 2 (Sprint) and new Boost Mobile

I am still kinda confused but excited about that fact that LG Rumor 2 can work with Boost Mobile.

SO basically all I have to do is go to the store, get some boost mobile phone and then activate it.

Afterward I call them and tell that I have new phone. Then tell them some numbers of my sprint LG Rumor 2 phone. Correct?

Then they might activate it after few calls.

Just wanna make sure before I do it.

Thank you guys

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    If you would have just read a little more or searched a little better, you'd see exactly what to do.

Try here: http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1519337

It's not like I can't just tell you everything you want to know, the problem is repeating it over and over again. I don't mind helping, but answering a new post 4-5 times a day regarding the same question gets very old when all you have to do is look a little bit and not make your very first post as a new thread requesting information that is very easily found when searching.

Feedback Score
    Thanks, I just asked if procedures are correct.

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I understand that, but it happens too many times a day, you could have posted your confirmation request in our Sprint Phone on Boost Mobile #2 thread that already exists.

Carrier
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Like ^^ said, we have a sticky specifically dedicated to the topic of using Sprint phones on Boost CDMA... why not post there? Every individual here doesn't need a thread of their own on activating ____ phone with Boost.

Thread closed.

Become a Premium Member
    Want to use a referral link in your signature, support the forums by becoming a Premium Member!
    Have you read the forum rules lately?
    If you have a problem with a post for any reason, please report it rather than responding to it, and a moderator will be along shortly.