Thread: Streaming radio for non-smartphone LG's?

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Streaming radio for non-smartphone LG's?

I keep pulling sites from the internet, but nothing truly works well if not at all.

I'm actually a talk radio junky, so I'd like to get some AM stations to play on my device.

I had vuivision working before they got pulled, streaming television, so I know there's no problem streaming media.

Anyone out there know anything good?

Thanks in advance.

Phone
    Incredible
    Carrier
    Assimilated on Aug 7 1993
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted ( Samsung Omnia: Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; Windows CE; Opera Mobi/9.5; U; en) VZW:SCH-i910 PPC 240x400)

psythik.com
    the United States is the land of the FREE because of the BRAVE!! Thank You to all who serve or have served and their families in the United States armed services!! Your sacrifices are NOT in vain may God continue to bless America
    For God so loves YOU, He gave His only Son....John 3:16

Phone
    VZW Galaxy Nexus / Google Nexus 7
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wirelessly posted (Steve\'s phone: Opera/9.7 (Windows Mobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35166; U; en) Presto/2.2.1)

orb.com

My Feedback

Free eBook, worth a read.

Phones
    HTC Imagio
    HTC Imagio
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I am having the same thing. I already got straming to a smartphone but streaming to a non smartphone.

I called vzw and the guy told me for example some phone from LG. Cant remember the name of it. He said it can work with WMA but I really dont think that is true but it could. I am trying to stream shoutcast to normal cellphones (non smart phones) No luck anywhere. If someone knows of a way please let me know via PM or here or email.

If someone is a programer and can make one I will love to pay you for your work.