Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it time to begin an ***Official HTC Desire*** thread?

Phone
    Blackberry Torch 9850
    Carrier
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    I'm not saying it cant or wont be a version of the incredible, but to name it the Desire, the same as an existing HTC phone and to be actually another phone makes less sense that if we are actually getting the desire. We should find out soon enough though.

Arguing is useless and pointless until more info is released.

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    This is what I hate about the internet. People will swear on there mothers grave that they know something. Even though they don't know jack ****. They just want to get others riled up because it gives there life some meaning or something.

It's like all the people that are complaining about how the ipad is "just a big ipod touch and that it sucks". Before it even came out. Yeah it is a big ipod touch, but its got a lot more features.. But don't knock something until you try it.

Phones
    Electrify M
    Galaxy SIII (Work)
    Motorola Electrify M
    Carriers
    U.S. Cellular
    Feedback Score
    You can choose to either believe that the Desire is coming in the form that we think it is it is, or it's not, it doesn't really make much of a difference. If it's coming (Which I am going to go ahead and assume it is until proven otherwise) then we will all find out sooner or later. It's really not worth getting into an argument over.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup. -Dilbert

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3, iPhone 5
    Carriers
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixGeek
    You can choose to either believe that the Desire is coming in the form that we think it is it is, or it's not, it doesn't really make much of a difference. If it's coming (Which I am going to go ahead and assume it is until proven otherwise) then we will all find out sooner or later. It's really not worth getting into an argument over.
    Stop it. This is the Internet, you're making too much sense.

Phone
    Tin cans connected by string
    Carrier
    uscc
    Feedback Score
    Who was arguing??? All I read was simple reasonable speculation on the topic... a big difference than arguing. And isn't speculation a big part of what this forum is all about?

Phones
    Motorola Electrify M
    Motorola Electrify2, HTC Desire, HTC Touch Pro, Motorola Z6m, V3c(retired), LG 6100, 5550
    Nokia 3586i, 3360, Moto Startac
    Carrier
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Friday will probably be a very telling day as that's when new rebate forms come out.

Phone
    Carrier
    uscc
    Feedback Score

Exclamation

Well, here is the new rebate form for April 16th....Notice "DESIRE" is listed!

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k1...cnewphones.jpg

Phones
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Curve 8330
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by USCCPAWN
    Well, here is the new rebate form for April 16th....Notice "DESIRE" is listed!

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k1...cnewphones.jpg
    Awesome. Gives good indication that the phone will be here before July 15th. Unless they just threw it on there for a safety net.

Phone
    Carrier
    uscc
    Feedback Score
    Remember how it went with the release of the Pro 2.... ? I hope this isn't a repeat,.... unless we get a free one out of the deal!!!!!!

Phones
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Curve 8330
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by USCCPAWN
    Remember how it went with the release of the Pro 2.... ? I hope this isn't a repeat,.... unless we get a free one out of the deal!!!!!!
    Never really had an interest in the phone so didn't follow it. Did it get delayed?

Phone
    Blackberry Torch 9850
    Carrier
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Anyone notice the Blackberry Bold 9650?

Phone
    Blackberry Curve 8330
    Carrier
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    What exactly does that mean that its on the rebate form?

Phones
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Curve 8330
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cometmike
    What exactly does that mean that its on the rebate form?
    It means the phones listed on the form are almost guaranteed to be coming soon, barring any unforeseen problems.

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Cannot wait for the desire. I was gonna get the new blackberry 9650. But its pretty much a tour with a trackpad and wifi. The blackberry os is starting to feel a little ancient. Hopefully june comes quickly. And they dont charge more then $200 bucks for the desire with a renewal.

Phone
    HTC 6800
    Carrier
    USCC
    Feedback Score
    Oh Man! {Continues to resist urge to assist HTC 6800 with an unfortunate "accident"! }
    That which doesn't kill me only makes me want more coffee.

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast