Thread: G'zone type S C211 Casio - USB file transfers - need dll

Feedback Score

G'zone type S C211 Casio - USB file transfers - need dll

Hi,

I think that I can download files from the Type-S to my PC's hard drive if I have the correct DLL driver in conjunction with CHMC PST, correct? I have the USB cable and USB drivers installed, but no DLL. Can anyone help me out? Tried QPST, which would show me the files, but would not copy any of them.

THanks.

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus x 2 lines
    Feedback Score
    its not the same driver as the boulder, is it?

I have that, if you want to try it.
    Disclaimer: If this is an answer to a TECHNICAL QUESTION, then MY ANSWER is correct, even if its contradicting something that a tech support rep, or anyone else said. I am not giving you the answer YOU WANT, I'll give you the answer I know is CORRECT.
    If this is about CARRIER POLICY, then you should probably be aware that carriers change their policy unexpectedly, and inexplicably. Even if the answer is correct when posted, it could very well be wrong in a day, or week.

Feedback Score
    i'd be willing to give it a try. my type s is dying and i want to salvage my media. emailing all my pics/videos would take days.

Feedback Score
    well i was able to find the boulder driver and it works to some degree, but the BREW OS running on the phone is still not allowing me to copy any of my media. maybe i could put a different OS on the phone? i will never buy a phone again that doesn't allow you to save everything to a memory card. has anyone reading this ever been able to copy pics/vids from a typs-s via a usb cable?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by baginnz View Post
    Hi,

I think that I can download files from the Type-S to my PC's hard drive if I have the correct DLL driver in conjunction with CHMC PST, correct? I have the USB cable and USB drivers installed, but no DLL. Can anyone help me out? Tried QPST, which would show me the files, but would not copy any of them.

THanks.
    Could you share your " CHMC PST " flashing software to me? Now, i have one Boudler phone need to update by myself. Your share will be highly appreciate.