Thread: Can a phone on Page Plus be flased back over to Verizon or no?

Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Can a phone on Page Plus be flased back over to Verizon or no?

I recently went to a Page Plus store and traded my iPhone 3Gs for a Motorola Droid. I have absolutely no complaints at all. everything is working fine. However, I wondering if anyone know if a phone that was/is flashed to Page Plus could possibly be flashed back over to Verizon from Page Plus?

The reason being is because I was thinking about selling the Droid. But I wanted to get it flashed back over to Verizon. If it can't be flashed back to Verizon, I would have no choice but to sell it as it is for page Plus.

Thanks

Carrier
    T-Mobile Postpaid
    Feedback Score
    Phones aren't flashed to Page Plus. Flashing means changing the embedded software of the device to alter its functionality. Call up Verizon and tell them you have a phone you want to activate, and create a new account if needed. Or go into a store, same deal.

If you have a P+ account, it needs to be canceled and the ESN cleared before you can activate it on Verizon. Otherwise there is nothing needed to be done to the phone itself.

This is why most any Verizon phone can be used on Page Plus, the only difference is to whom you send your money.
    Galaxy S5 G900T on T-Mobile Postpaid

Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperbag
    Phones aren't flashed to Page Plus. Flashing means changing the embedded software of the device to alter its functionality. Call up Verizon and tell them you have a phone you want to activate, and create a new account if needed. Or go into a store, same deal.

If you have a P+ account, it needs to be canceled and the ESN cleared before you can activate it on Verizon. Otherwise there is nothing needed to be done to the phone itself.

Thanks for responding back to me. I apologize, but for some strange reason, I thought he phone were flashed to P+. But nevertheless, since I currently have a P+ account with the Droid, I would have to cancel it. Now since I'm currently on the unlimited talk and text which I pay on the 13th of every month. If I don't pay the 39.99 on the 13th would the service cancel itself, or would have I have to call P+

After that is done, P+ releases the esn, then I call or whomever I sell my phone to calls Verizon to setup a new line of service or add the phone to a preexisting line...correct?

Phone
    iPhone 5
    Carrier
    American Telephone & Telegraph Company
    Feedback Score
    You don't have to cancel your service, just activate a different phone on the same line.

PRL Interpretations
    XFF's AlphaTag software
    Cellular and PCS License Maps
    Quote Originally Posted by gpatrick900
    I am a little confused. My Verizon phone was able to roam on GSM because they used TDMA. Tell it was shutdown. The phone recognizes it as Analog. If PCS has TDMA, It could be technically be used on GSM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabla View Post
    Y'know, I'm used to hysterical 14-year-old ******** on the internet, but this is exceptional. Never before in human history have so many nerds hyperventilated so publicly over so little.

Phones
    iphone 3G
    Motorola Droid
    HTC Droid Eris
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    wehen your bill is due it does not cancels your account but it gets suspended. you do have to call pageplus to have that number cancel so that the esn gets released or just change the esn on that droid to another.

Carrier
    Sprint postpaid :(
    Feedback Score
    this should be in the handset subforum