http://koodomobile.blackberry.com/
    thats all i need to say

Phone
    LG Keybo
    Carrier
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    :O

Good thing I didn't buy the Banter on a whim like I was going to!

Carrier
    Rogers Communications Inc.
    Feedback Score
    ok...i can understand when a user is unable to find an existing thread on the same topic using the search function.
    but when the thread at the top of the forum was "BlackBerry 8530" i think it is kind of obvious where information such as this should be posted.

Last edited by live_strong; 03-30-2010 at 06:00 PM.

Phones
    LG Banter
    Motorola KRZR K1m
    Carriers
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggystardust13
    :O

Good thing I didn't buy the Banter on a whim like I was going to!
    I`m one of them that got the Banter a few days ago. Actually it`s a great phone for 125 bucks and knowing Koodo, the Blackberry will probably take forever to come to fruition.

It`s an interesting bit of info re: Blackberries.

Feedback Score
    do you know when these will go on sale and when they will offer up plans for these?

Carrier
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Fido had a page like that way before they ever launched blackberries, so it could be a long while before Koodo launches blackberries. Also keep in mind, this could be a page for Koodos own employees ( as in executives and such), that i am sure use blackberries. So in other words, this could be for internal and not external use. I do hope Koodo will launch blackberries, however, just wanted to share that just in case, since no one has mentioned it yet.

Phones
    Moto X
    Q10
    Carriers
    Fido Solutions
    WIND Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan_Issa
    Fido had a page like that way before they ever launched blackberries, so it could be a long while before Koodo launches blackberries. Also keep in mind, this could be a page for Koodos own employees ( as in executives and such), that i am sure use blackberries. So in other words, this could be for internal and not external use. I do hope Koodo will launch blackberries, however, just wanted to share that just in case, since no one has mentioned it yet.
    Indeed, Fido had the http://fido.blackberry.com page running for YEARS before they ever decided to launch blackberries for the general public. And yes, it was for Fido employees and RIM testing purposes. In fact, there were no plans to release Fido blackberries during those years.

FIDO $55 MB/SK unlimited w/5GB = $44.55 (BYOD 10% + add-a-line 10% discounts, $10/GB overage)
    WIND $15 AITF unlimited data (10GB soft cap)

All my posts are my own opinion only and not necessarily that of any of my employers, past or present.

Phones
    BLACKBERRY 9700
    APPLE IPHONE 3GS
    Carriers
    Mobilicity
    Feedback Score
    Yeah you are correct
    but fido had blackberry connect for awhile as well
    for koodo exec's and stuff And fido was different fido was a testing network for RIM which koodo isn't so that is different
    they use Telus phones
    I'm pretty sure koodo has to have blackberries to stay in line with fido solo virgin brands. So I think it will be in the next few months but that's my 2 cents

As for the finding the thread for the blackberry . This was a more confirmation that koodo would get blackberries sinc

Carrier
    TELUS Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (BB Tour 9630: BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.419 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126)

Quote Originally Posted by cellphoneSTAR
    Yeah you are correct
    but fido had blackberry connect for awhile as well
    for koodo exec's and stuff And fido was different fido was a testing network for RIM which koodo isn't so that is different
    they use Telus phones
    I'm pretty sure koodo has to have blackberries to stay in line with fido solo virgin brands. So I think it will be in the next few months but that's my 2 cents

As for the finding the thread for the blackberry . This was a more confirmation that koodo would get blackberries sinc
    Maybe you could try including a bit more punctuation in your next post. That was painful to read.

Feedback Score
    Needless to say, if they aren't getting any special phones for awhile i will cancel.

I've waited for the so called "sims" to come out, nothing.
    "Blackberries" ?? Really? I like koodo, i really do, but my samsung slyde makes me angry .
    And i tried every other phone. (Including the banter) , none float my boat, i needs me a smartphone (without a data plan, but one would be nice.)

Phone
    Fries Supreme
    Carrier
    Taco Bell
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayen
    Needless to say, if they aren't getting any special phones for awhile i will cancel.

"Blackberries" ?? Really? I like koodo, i really do, but my samsung slyde makes me angry .
    And i tried every other phone. (Including the banter) , none float my boat, i needs me a smartphone (without a data plan, but one would be nice.)
    Bhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. So funny. You are hilarious man! Bravo!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fooledme
    Bhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. So funny. You are hilarious man! Bravo!
    I try my best.
    However i'll be patient this time !
    I mean it took me 15 years to hit puberty, now i'm still waiting for adulthood, so i suppose a new phone can wait.

Also i wonder hwo koodo's data rates will be ?

Carrier
    Some provider or another
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayen

We're waiting for Koodo to get on Telus' HSPA network and start selling SIM cards as well. I'm willing to wait until Wind launches in Vancouver and stabilizes its network. At that point, if Koodo is still stuck in the 20th century, my son's next phone will either be a UMTS AWS phone on Wind, or a UMTS band II/V phone on Fido.

Either Telus/Koodo has something special up its sleeve to surprise us with, or they're willing to let the Koodo brand die a slow death.

Feedback Score
    any rumors on a launch date for the blackberry? i need a new phone but am trying to hold out till these come out

Phones
    Nokia E71-2
    LG Rumour
    Nokia 3100
    Carrier
    Telus HSPA
    Feedback Score
    Too bad nothing happened today, some rumours said Koodo would start selling them today. Oh well, off to TELUS I go!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast