Thread: RQ4 Troubleshooting

Phone
    Droid 1Ghz 2.1 BBv1.0
    Carrier
    VZW-Agent
    Feedback Score

RQ4 Troubleshooting

We have RQ4 as our point of sale system and we have to do invetory twice a month. The way our company is doing it now is not efficient nor fast enough. We can print labels when we recieve a PO and know that we can scan them, but is there anyway to print labels for every accessory that has already been recieved into our system to make it easier?

Phones
    Droid Pro
    Razr Maxx
    Razr
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I don't mean to seem like this is a flame or anything.....but why not try to call IQ metrics?
    Good things comes to those who wait.....but they only get whats left behind by those who hustle.

Phone
    Droid 1Ghz 2.1 BBv1.0
    Carrier
    VZW-Agent
    Feedback Score
    I wanted to see if fellow Agents had any thing to say before I called in.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jose.lopez
    I wanted to see if fellow Agents had any thing to say before I called in.
    I just print a list off and check them off as I go. We don't have huge inventory though.

Phones
    Motorola Q
    LG Voyager
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    We have RQ4 as our point of sale system and we have to do invetory twice a month. The way our company is doing it now is not efficient nor fast enough. We can print labels when we recieve a PO and know that we can scan them, but is there anyway to print labels for every accessory that has already been recieved into our system to make it easier?

Do your accessories come with barcodes on them? If so, associate those SKUs in the RQ4 inventory module and then when you scan them (say with a bluetooth scanner) it will count your inventory properly. Sorry if I'm missing something. We use RQ4 and this is how we do it.

Feedback Score
    I don't understand what you mean by print a label? What does printing a label have to do with taking inventory?

Phone
    Droid 1Ghz 2.1 BBv1.0
    Carrier
    VZW-Agent
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vzwinagent
    I don't understand what you mean by print a label? What does printing a label have to do with taking inventory?
    if everything had a label we can just scan the item in, instead we have to count by hand how many of each item we have and its a PIA

Phone
    Droid 1Ghz 2.1 BBv1.0
    Carrier
    VZW-Agent
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bulgee98
    Do your accessories come with barcodes on them? If so, associate those SKUs in the RQ4 inventory module and then when you scan them (say with a bluetooth scanner) it will count your inventory properly. Sorry if I'm missing something. We use RQ4 and this is how we do it.
    ya they do and ill see if we can figure out how to do that, thanks