Thread: Enter "PUK Code", what do I do?

Phone
    Optimus Elite & F6
    Carrier
    Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Enter "PUK Code", what do I do?

So my LG Net 10 "Just in case emergency" phone, got messed with and someone entered the wrong pin too many times now it wont unlock. It's asking for a "PUK CODE", what is that? It's not the same as my pin and its not 1111 so how do I get it?

Phone
    Nokia 2720
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Virgin
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaDNA
    So my LG Net 10 "Just in case emergency" phone, got messed with and someone entered the wrong pin too many times now it wont unlock. It's asking for a "PUK CODE", what is that? It's not the same as my pin and its not 1111 so how do I get it?
    There are two PUK codes : PUK and PUK2. The first one should be in the manual that came with your phone or is calculated from your serial number. Customer service will give you PUK2 if the first code doesn't work.
    Regards

Phones
    w370
    LG 200C
    Kyocera 126C
    Carriers
    Net10
    Feedback Score
    You can get the PUK codes online from the tech support page. You can only enter an invalid code twice, on the third entry the phone is locked (as you now know). After 2 invalid entries you can turn the phone off and back on and try again.
    There's no present. There's only the immediate future and the recent past.George Carlin