Thread: 8350i voicemail wont work??

Feedback Score

8350i voicemail wont work??

Ive got an 8350i on Nextel and whenever i get a call it just rings and the voicemail won pickup and i cant edit voicemail settings or even get into my voicemail because i get a busy signal when i dial the voicemail number. My call fowarding options are set to off and i tried changing it to my current phone number but it just fails every time. any clue how i can get it to work because i really need my voicemail to be working.
    Thanks

Phone
    iPhone 5s
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Voice mail is typically a carrier function and not a function of the device. Call Customer Service for your carrier.

Carrier
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3(Sprint) & Alcatel Fierce (T-Mobile)
    Feedback Score
    More then likely you dont have Voicemail on the line is why your getting a busysignal.

Drew:
    Samsung Galaxy Note: 3
    Voice & Text: Unlimited
    Data: Unlimited
    Monthly Price: $80.31 (Taxes Included)
    32GB Internal Storage & 128GB SDHC

Carrier: Sprint
    Plan: Framily Line #3

Mom:
    Samsung Galaxy Note:3 (Black)
    Voice & Text: Unlimited
    Data: Unlimited
    Monthly Price: $85.40 (Taxes Included)
    32GB Internal Storage & 32GB SDHC

Carrier: Sprint
    Plan: Framily Line #4

Carriers
    Sprint (SERO)
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hank kill
    Ive got an 8350i on Nextel and whenever i get a call it just rings and the voicemail won pickup and i cant edit voicemail settings or even get into my voicemail because i get a busy signal when i dial the voicemail number. My call fowarding options are set to off and i tried changing it to my current phone number but it just fails every time. any clue how i can get it to work because i really need my voicemail to be working.
    Thanks
    You need to set conditional forwarding to the Sprint provided voicemail system number that will likely be within the same area code as yourself.

While a busy signal is not likely, a voice prompt stating that you are unavailable is most common without conditional forwarding set.

Call Sprint (or NEXTEL support if you have their direct numbers).
    Active iDEN BlackBerry Devices: BlackBerry 8350i
    Retired iDEN BlackBerry Archives: BlackBerry 7520, 7510, 6510, 7100i
    Active iDEN Motorola Devices: im240 Modem

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Motorola i580: Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/1114; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

change Forward Calls from Off to Detailed,then select Status for Busy,Unreachable and No Answer. This may fix it.

Feedback Score
    GREAT! thanks guys it worked by changing my number in the foward calls! THANKS!