Record created on 26-Jan-2005.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
    http://tucowsdomains.com

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.SOLARUS.NET
    NS2.SOLARUS.NET

Domain status: clientTransferProhibited
    clientUpdateProhibited

The Data in the Tucows Registrar WHOIS database is provided to you by Tucows
    for information purposes only, and may be used to assist you in obtaining
    information about or related to a domain name's registration record.

Tucows makes this information available "as is," and does not guarantee its
    accuracy.

By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this data only for
    lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to:
    a) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission by e-mail,
    telephone, or facsimile of mass, unsolicited, commercial advertising or
    solicitations to entities other than the data recipient's own existing
    customers; or (b) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that
    send queries or data to the systems of any Registry Operator or
    ICANN-Accredited registrar, except as reasonably necessary to register
    domain names or modify existing registrations.

The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this Data is
    expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Tucows.

Tucows reserves the right to terminate your access to the Tucows WHOIS
    database in its sole discretion, including without limitation, for excessive
    querying of the WHOIS database or for failure to otherwise abide by this
    policy.

Tucows reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.

By submitting this query, you agree to abide by these terms.

NOTE: THE WHOIS DATABASE IS A CONTACT DATABASE ONLY. LACK OF A DOMAIN
    RECORD DOES NOT SIGNIFY DOMAIN AVAILABILITY.
    Squires
    FCC Radio Operator, KK1G
    NARTE Telecommunications Technician, (NCT)
    Commercial Radiotelephone Operator w/ ship radar (FCC)
    GMDSS Radio Operator / Maintainer (FCC)
    Canadian Radio Operator, VE3UPK

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotATuba View Post
    Alltel doesn't know what's going on, Verizon doesn't know what's going on and it seems like the customers are being kept in the dark on this one.
    As a former Solarus employee, I can say you might as well get use to that feeling, as they like to leave everyone in the dark, even their employees. I was an Alltel customer for many years, however as soon as I heard Solarus had their hands in on this, and my account was going to be involved, I bailed, and went straight to Verizon. I still have a few 'inside' connections with the company, as I find out more info, I will pass it along.
    Last edited by XFF; 08-29-2010 at 01:03 AM.

Phone
    Casio Rock
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

thanks timcdo... much apreciated. These Telecom partnerships needs to stay out of the customers needs.. Element mobile probably never sent out surveys or mailings on what the Customer Wanted!!! I can tell you "Element Mobile" The Customer wants VERIZON NOT YOU!!!!

As far as the Michigan holdover market, in which i live it is still a mess... no one knows whats going to happen... nothing as changed as of yet...

Phone
    Casio Rock
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    NEW SOLARUS (ELEMENT MOBILE) OFFERING WITH CONTACT PHONE NUMBER !!

http://www.solarus.net/mobile.php

Mobile

For rates, phones and availability please call 800-421-9282.

alltel wireless
    Solarus is an agent of Alltel mobile phones.

Watch the video of the CEO... geez...

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Just an update, Solarus I mean Element Mobile still isnt releasing much information even to employees. I have found out that their "call center" is location in Wisconsin Rapids, above their current call center for their cable/web/telco customers.

Phone
    Casio Rock
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    just some additional info

This is the html version of the file http://rca-usa.org/wp-content/upload...-pr-042810.pdf.
    Google automatically generates html versions of documents as we crawl the web.
    Page 1
    PRESS RELEASE
    USA Media Contact: Coracle Group LLC
    Lisa Eppert (San Diego, CA)
    +1-619-934-8099
    leppert (at) coraclegroup.com
    Val Suriano (Denver, CO)
    +1-303-912-7974
    vsuriano (at) coraclegroup.com
    INTEROP TECHNOLOGIES TO PROVIDE ELEMENT MOBILE
    WITH FIVE WIRELESS SOLUTIONS
    Customers of new central Wisconsin network will benefit from high-performance,
    messaging and device management technologies
    FORT MYERS, FL—April 28, 2010—Interop Technologies, a provider of core solutions
    for messaging, device management, and connectivity gateways, today announced that it
    will provide Element Mobile with five wireless technology solutions: the world’s fastest
    SMS Center, massively scalable MMS Center, CDMA OTA (Over-the-Air) Provisioning,
    SCOPE™ Device Management with a “one-click fix,” and Common Short Code (CSC)
    Gateway.
    Element Mobile, the business entity of Wisconsin RSA #7 Limited Partnership, is
    building a new network that will serve wireless customers in central Wisconsin. Interop
    Technologies will work with Element Mobile to deploy its solutions on site at Element
    Mobile’s headquarters, but Interop Technologies will operate and manage the solutions.
    Implementing modified hosted solutions will reduce the need for Element Mobile to
    invest in additional capital and resources and enable the company to rapidly launch new
    revenue-generating services.
    “Element Mobile has a very forward-thinking deployment strategy,” said Fred Farrell,
    Vice President of Sales, North America, Interop Technologies. “When Element Mobile is
    ready to assume day-to-day responsibility for operation of the solutions, all related
    hardware and software already will be on site, enabling a smooth implementation.”
    In a market dominated by national service providers, Element Mobile plans to offer
    customers the option of receiving highly reliable messaging solutions and top-notch
    services and support from a local provider. By leveraging the Interop Technologies
    SMSC 4 Series, MMSC, and CSC Gateway solutions, Element Mobile intends to provide
    localized content and services to attract and retain subscribers.
    Jerry Wilke, COO Element Mobile, believes there are three crucial components of
    remarkable service: Great coverage, great local service, and Tier 1 carrier features.
    “With the help of Interop Technologies, we can deliver all three,” said Wilke.
    Page 2
    Element Mobile’s decision to partner with Interop Technologies was based on the
    company’s product depth, device management roadmap, and the ability to support IP
    Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) architecture. In addition, the two companies share similar
    values centered on trust and honesty and intend to benefit from their combined
    knowledge and experience.
    About Interop Technologies
    Interop Technologies (http://www.interoptechnologies.com) provides core wireless
    solutions for messaging, device management, and connectivity gateways. The
    company’s unmatched deployment flexibility enables operators of all sizes to compete
    immediately, and 4G-ready architecture makes migration to next-generation technology
    simple. With a lengthy history in the wireless service provider business, Interop is a
    trusted partner to operators worldwide. Interop provides the world’s fastest SMSC, a
    massively scalable MMSC, next-gen 4G messaging solutions, “one-click fix” SCOPE™
    Device Management, a state-of-the-art Common Short Code Gateway, and a WAP
    Gateway with comprehensive toolset. Interop is headquartered in Fort Myers, FL, with
    facilities in Dallas, TX, and São Paulo, Brazil.
    About Element Mobile
    The newest wireless operator in central Wisconsin, Element Mobile will provide the most
    up-to-date technologies that wireless customers demand, as well as the knowledgeable,
    local support that customers deserve. Element Mobile plans to offer innovative voice and
    data services, including localized content specifically designed for subscribers in its
    service area. The company is deploying a leading-edge CDMA 2000 1xEV-DO Rev. A
    network.
    ###

Phone
    Casio Rock
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Element Mobile roaming info lol

Press Releases
    Press Release

London, 25th March 2010

London, Wisconsin RSA #7 DBA Element Wireless selects Nextgen Clearing to perform Financial Clearing and Settlement for their GSM business

Element Wireless, a full service telecoms company, is about to launch a CDMA service in the Midwest Market. After an extensive and detailed evaluation of all providers of clearing for mobile operators, Element Wireless has signed an agreement with Nextgen Clearing as their provider of GSM/CDMA financial clearing and settlement services for all their Roaming Agreements.

Jerry Wilke, COO at Element Mobile, said: "As a new operator, clear financial clearing will be important to our success and growth in the CDMA world. After a detailed evaluation of several settlement companies, we are pleased to announce our selection of Nextgen"

Kirit Ruparelia, Chairman & CEO of Nextgen Clearing said, “I am absolutely delighted to welcome Element Wireless as a customer, and that they have chosen the Nextgen Clearing forward-thinking approach to Financial Clearing and Settlement Services. I look forward to providing the group with the continuous top-quality service that our clients expect."

About Wisconsin RSA #7 DBA Element Wireless

Wisconsin RSA #7, doing business as Element Mobile, a new operator in central Wisconsin, has selected Nextgen as the sole supplier for Financial Clearing in its upcoming CDMA network launch.

About Nextgen Clearing

Nextgen Clearing is an independent financial clearing house founded by a highly experienced team drawn from the mobile roaming and financial services industries.

The clearing process and system which Nextgen Clearing has developed has resulted from close consultation with roaming and finance management teams from the operator community and sets new standards in roaming settlement. The Nextgen Clearing service has been designed to bridge the ever-increasing gap between the technicalities of roaming and the requirements of the finance function.

For more information, contact info@nextgenclearing.com

Kirit Ruparelia

Chairman & CEO

Nextgen Clearing Ltd

28 Britton Street, London EC1M 5UE

United Kingdom

www.nextgenclearing.com

Tel: +44 20 7331 6642

Fax: +44 20 7331 6644

Follow nextgenclearing on Twitter

Phone
    Casio Rock
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Element mobile up and running urgent !!!!!

www.elementmobile.com

Carrier
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Do you have a choice and switch to Verizon.

Feedback Score
    According to their site:

Will I pay an early termination fee (ETF) if I don't want Element Mobile service and switch to another carrier?

Since Alltel customer agreements will remain in effect for the term specified, customers who choose to cancel their agreement and move to another carrier will pay an ETF.

Phone
    Casio Rock
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Element mobile

I hope everyone switches to Verizon in Central Wisconsin !!!

Phones
    Tritan
    tritan
    Carrier
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    I was told by an alltel agent today that you will get charged an ETF if you leave before your contract is up. But he also said if they change ANYTHING at all on your calling plan, my circle, your minutes per month, or any additional fees that you normally didn't have, they would be breaking the contract and you could legally get out. So keep an eye on your bill.

Feedback Score
    Radio_Freq_VZW...are you crazy? First of all your facts are a little off, especially when you say you hope everyone in Central Wisconsin switches to Verizon. They can't...if you give an area code for a central Wisconsin address Verizon can not sell you service, it goes against the merger, which is why all of these customers are coming back to Alltel/Element Mobile. Take my word for it, as someone who works very closely with this situation Verizon didn't want these customers...they had the option to keep them but decided not to because they did not want to pay the roaming fees off the central Wisconsin towers, so rather than just ditch you cold they are allowing Element Mobile to take over the contracts. From what I've seen Element has a great business plan and unlike Verizon they actually care about the customers. When I worked for corporate Verizon their motto was "Get em in, Get em' sold, get em' out"...Verizon only cares about the bottom line, not the customers. As for the lame phones on the Alltel side...I don't know, I think they're pretty decent...a great selection of Blackberries (Curve 2, Tour)...what else do you want....the storm (basically a paperweight), and they even have gotten into the android market with the Hero. Our plans are WAYYYY less expensive than Verizon's in most instances, especially for the smart phone plans. Alltel going to Element is the best thing possible because mobile to mobile will still be available to Verizon, the backing of the Verizon network, plus all the rural local calling Alltel was known for. The switch isn't something to be feared...I for one am celebrating.

Phones
    HTC Hero / BB Storm 2
    HTC Hero
    Carrier
    Alltel becoming Element Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I will become a part of the new Element Mobile due to current contracts, but am truly hoping for the best. The calling circle is very important to my plan phones staying under the minutes so I will be watching this very closely. As far as the current selection of phones being decent, maybe, but not in comparison to other carriers. The new Curve is good but the Tour should be replaced by the new Bold which replaces it. HTC Hero is a good start but there really needs to be a step up. Hero is hardly new technology. New technology prices on older phones is not decent. IMO. That said, since the Verizon network will be intact and the commitment to new network technology seems to be there, I hope this will really turn out to be a good thing. If not, I will be going to Sprint. It also works in the places I need it to and phone selection is better then CURRENT Alltel/Element selection. I'm hoping change will be good.

Feedback Score
    I understand your hesitation as change is scary but going to Sprint isn't going to solve your problems...sprint is a dying company that has to give their crap away. Dumbest thing they ever did was buying Nextel. There's a reason they lose customers every quarter..and last time I checked they don't offer calling circles. That being said I agree that Alltel's selection of phones is crappy...its the number one complaint in my store, but since Alltel doesn't really exist the buying power wasn't there. You're seeing the change with element...maybe we never have the EVO, incredible, or MOTO Droid x but we did get the hero which is a start. As far as pricing I guess I don't see it as the current specials on the curve 2 and tour are 29 and 49 respectively on a BOGA program in the corporate stores. In addition we launched the Samsung messenger yesterday...touch screen full slide out keypad...first non smartphone touch screen since the glimmer. All I'm saying is that I see these new guys trying very hard...my circle isn't going anywhere...its name may change but they aren't scrapping the program... they can't...it was Alltel customer's bread and butter and if they discontinued it all the current customers would go running to other carriers.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast