Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Samsung Freeform sch-r350 Service Menu Code Help

Feedback Score

Question Samsung Freeform sch-r350 Service Menu Code Help

Would someone please post the code to get into the service menu on the Samsung Freeform sch-r350. Sorry if someone has already posted this elsewhere because I was having trouble finding it. Thanks in advance.

Phones
    samsung
    lg
    motorola
    Carriers
    t-mobile
    alltel-verizon-usc-spt-
    Feedback Score

service code for freeform and all metro phones

587846 thats for all metropcs phones good luck and enjoy
    aboulroum-cell flasher

Phones
    Samsung Freeform(Metro)
    BlackBerry Curve 8830(Verizon)
    Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    I know this post is over a month old but even if the Original Poster does not benefit from my response i feel others will, as finding information on service programming for the Freeform(r350) is like finding my like finding the remote to my family rooms tv its out there but its stuck in the most random corners and no one is willing to help you find it.

To find out your r350's SPC
    directly type this number into your phone as if you were dialing it:

the FTM menu(whatever the hell that is) will automatically pop up after all the numbers above are entered correctly, just type 170 and the SPC code will appear on the screen. Jot this number down for future reference. typing 186 after will clear the memory.

The only way I have found to get your phone out of the FTM window is a manual reboot(ejecting and reinserting the battery).

you now have your freeform's SPC code this can be used to modify your freeform's system files in programs such as QPST or CDMA Workshop.

Enjoy

Phone
    motorola hint QA30
    Carrier
    MetroPcs
    Feedback Score

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by rymi
    587846 thats for all metropcs phones good luck and enjoy
    This is not the service programming code, it is the subsidy code

Feedback Score
    The service programming code is
    ##626*
    then put,
    that will take you to the service programming menu.

Phone
    motorola hint QA30
    Carrier
    MetroPcs
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonb92
    ##626*
    then put,

Thank you

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonb92 View Post
    ##626*
    then put,
    do you know other service programming codes for this phone? doesnt work for me ( r351 By Smart Telecom Indonesia )

Phone
    samsung sch r350
    Carrier
    cellular south
    Feedback Score
    look at my posts, i put all codes in there

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by scuff700 View Post
    look at my posts, i put all codes in there
    Didn't find your CDMA codes . . . did I just miss 'em? I'm trying to get the DUN setting option to show up in the service menu, but so far no luck.

Samsung SCH-R350 MetroPCS

At one point in my travels, it asked for a 3-digit SEC code, which I have not been able to find anywhere. Any help in looking? I've scoured this and other forums, and have tried several different things (short of flashing the phone).

Would appreciate any help . . . IF I get the R350 to tether, I would most certainly share my good fortune on here!!

Esme

Phone
    samsung sch r350
    Carrier
    cellular south
    Feedback Score

re codes i posted on 9-16-09

look at older posts, i posted them on 9-16-09 i think,,just skip pages till you get to those dates, you will find easy to follow steps on 2 seperate posts, buddy is a manager of cellsouth and he calls me for help because there is only so much samsung reps tell them, if you follow through the posts and play around a little in there you will notice all cdma phones come loaded for every carrier, you will see this in the programming, pick yours and all settings will be stored then go back in and modify them, fairly easy, i hacked this phone in about 8 minutes, i`m curantlly working on motorola hint

Phone
    Samsung Reclaim m560
    Carrier
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by scuff700 View Post
    look at older posts, i posted them on 9-16-09 i think,,just skip pages till you get to those dates, you will find easy to follow steps on 2 seperate posts, buddy is a manager of cellsouth and he calls me for help because there is only so much samsung reps tell them, if you follow through the posts and play around a little in there you will notice all cdma phones come loaded for every carrier, you will see this in the programming, pick yours and all settings will be stored then go back in and modify them, fairly easy, i hacked this phone in about 8 minutes, i`m curantlly working on motorola hint
    Looked through your older posts... saw nothing of the sort.

How about at least a link? Maybe a repost? Why let us dance around?

Feedback Score
    it is hard to find a old post

Feedback Score
    Hello everyone! After hours and hours of searching on Google I have finally found out how to use my SCH-r350 as a modem on Windows XP Im good with computers but i'm definetly not "BEST BUY GEEK SQUAD" material but anyway, this is what i've done:

1) After pressing # in the settings menu enter: 587486
    2) Press # again and enter: 8886573982
    --This will take you to some menu (i have no clue what its called and do not feel like disconnecting just to look)--
    3) Press down to go thru the menu until you reach DUN Enable or something with DUN in it (which will take a little patience finding but its definetly there)
    4) Change the number from 1 to 0
    5) Connect to the computer and THERE YA GO

Now this works only on Internet Explorer so far im trying to get it to work on Firefox but no luck yet.

FYI.!!!!!! -- If you havent set up an internet dial-up connection do so or obviously it wont work.

*TO SET UP INTERNET DIAL-UP CONNECTION:

1) Go to Internet Explorer, Tools, and Internet Options.
    2) Click Connections , then click Setup
    3) Click Next, Connect to the Internet, And then Setup Connection Manually
    4) Select Connect using dial-up modem and select your modem (which should be there if you installed your drivers)
    5) Name your ISP (make one up)
    6) Phone number is: #777
    7) USERNAME: (your-10-digit-number)@mymetropcs.net (WITHOUT the parenthesis)
    PASSWORD: mymetropcs
    8) After you Click Finish go back into your Internet Options, Connections tab, then select your new dial-up connection and click Settings
    9) Click Use a proxy server for this connection and enter for the ADDRESS: wap.metropcs.net PORT: 3128
    10) Make sure under Dial-up settings below the username and password are filled in (USERNAME: your10digitnumber@mymetropcs.net PASSWORD: mymetropcs) *DOMAIN does not have to be filled in*
    11) YOUR DONE !

**I REALLY HOPE THIS HELPED PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT DOES/DOESNT**

Ciao Lovez

Phone
    samsung sch r350
    Carrier
    cellular south
    Feedback Score
    I reposted today since everyone is too damn lazy to look up older posts,,,your welcome

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by simone_bby View Post
    Hello everyone! After hours and hours of searching on Google I have finally found out how to use my SCH-r350 as a modem on Windows XP Im good with computers but i'm definetly not "BEST BUY GEEK SQUAD" material but anyway, this is what i've done:

1) After pressing # in the settings menu enter: 587486
    2) Press # again and enter: 8886573982
    --This will take you to some menu (i have no clue what its called and do not feel like disconnecting just to look)--
    3) Press down to go thru the menu until you reach DUN Enable or something with DUN in it (which will take a little patience finding but its definetly there)
    4) Change the number from 1 to 0
    5) Connect to the computer and THERE YA GO

Now this works only on Internet Explorer so far im trying to get it to work on Firefox but no luck yet.

FYI.!!!!!! -- If you havent set up an internet dial-up connection do so or obviously it wont work.

*TO SET UP INTERNET DIAL-UP CONNECTION:

1) Go to Internet Explorer, Tools, and Internet Options.
    2) Click Connections , then click Setup
    3) Click Next, Connect to the Internet, And then Setup Connection Manually
    4) Select Connect using dial-up modem and select your modem (which should be there if you installed your drivers)
    5) Name your ISP (make one up)
    6) Phone number is: #777
    7) USERNAME: (your-10-digit-number)@mymetropcs.net (WITHOUT the parenthesis)
    PASSWORD: mymetropcs
    8) After you Click Finish go back into your Internet Options, Connections tab, then select your new dial-up connection and click Settings
    9) Click Use a proxy server for this connection and enter for the ADDRESS: wap.metropcs.net PORT: 3128
    10) Make sure under Dial-up settings below the username and password are filled in (USERNAME: your10digitnumber@mymetropcs.net PASSWORD: mymetropcs) *DOMAIN does not have to be filled in*
    11) YOUR DONE !

**I REALLY HOPE THIS HELPED PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT DOES/DOESNT**

Ciao Lovez
    Step 4- Change 1 to 0... I dont see where to do this. Help Plz. thankz

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast