Thread: Prepaid with online call history/log?

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Prepaid with online call history/log?

I'm considering getting a prepaid phone for a job that will require a lot of cell phone use. I can only get reimbursed for calls that I can show in a bill or other printed call history. Do any of the prepaid providers let you look at your call history online? I just need each call to show up as one line, with the date/time, number, and minutes or actual cost, in an easily printable format.

Boost seems to advertise that they have this, but their phones are too expensive and fancy (and I won't be reimbursed for the cost of the phone or activation). I just need something that makes calls.

Verizon doesn't advertise this feature, but I found someone online claiming it exists for their prepaid lines. Can anyone confirm this?

Any other suggestions? T-mobile would be great, because they seem to have the cheapest phones, but apparently they don't provide call history for prepaid.

Phones
    :: Samsung Galaxy S2 :: Alcatel One Touch Fierce :: Nokia Lumia 710 ::
    :: Samsung Galaxy S2 ::
    :: Alcaltel OneTouch Fierce ::
    Carrier
    ::T~Mobile 2 Go :: Lycamobile :: PTel ::
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ryangs
    I'm considering getting a prepaid phone for a job that will require a lot of cell phone use. I can only get reimbursed for calls that I can show in a bill or other printed call history. Do any of the prepaid providers let you look at your call history online? I just need each call to show up as one line, with the date/time, number, and minutes or actual cost, in an easily printable format.

Boost seems to advertise that they have this, but their phones are too expensive and fancy (and I won't be reimbursed for the cost of the phone or activation). I just need something that makes calls.

Verizon doesn't advertise this feature, but I found someone online claiming it exists for their prepaid lines. Can anyone confirm this?

Any other suggestions? T-mobile would be great, because they seem to have the cheapest phones, but apparently they don't provide call history for prepaid.
    I can confirm that Verizon InPulse does have the call log on your account section of their website. I used Verizon InPulse for just over 18 months.

It was a nice feature to have, it even showed when you missed a call, sent or received a text and a call went to voice mail in the call log.

Showed time and date and how long the call was, and whether it was an incoming or out going call. Showed the number called too.

It would go back 24 pages, so if you made a copy every day to track your calls you should not have any problems with it.
    I can't remember now off hand how many it would list per page but it was through.

And you are correct, T~Mobile does not provide a call log at all unfortunately.
    Very Happy With T~Mobile and Lycamobile

Phone
    Palm Pixi Plus
    Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular via dealer
    Feedback Score
    Here's your answer for the providers I used so far.

Page Plus Cellular: yes
    Virgin Mobile: yes
    Mingo Wireless: No but hopefully to come.
    Tracfone: No

Sheng-Chieh

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ryangs

If you move a Sprint phone into Boost your phone selection is vastly improved, and your phone price can be ultra-low.

Read the thread "What Sprint phones will work on Boost...." here:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1624353

After you start a Boost account (using any Boost phone's ESN, including a borrowed one for free) you may move almost any Sprint phone in. The good news is that a lot of really good Sprint phones go for a pittance on Ebay. For instance, you can buy the Sprint Treo 700wx smart phone for $20. The Motorola Q for $20. Sanyo Katana for $20. Palm Centro for $45. And so on. If it has to be a brand new phone instead of pre-owned, then your best bet would probably be something like this new Boost C290:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Motorola-C290-Bo...item1c1189738b

Decent, but simple flip phone for $44.95, apparently includes a month of Boost service.

Just illustrating that Boost phones and boostable Sprint phones can be had at pretty low prices if you look around.

Phones
    Samsung U450 Intensity
    LGVX5500
    Samsung R355
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Verizon Wireless has this.Best network out there!
    Verizon Wireless!!!!!!!!