Page Plus Cellular forum policies
Please keep in mind, the general site wide rules apply in addition to the following rules/guidelines:
- Sub-forums - Please post in the correct sub-forum. The main forum is for general discussion about Page Plus Cellular and their products and services offered. If you're looking to post about something technical, or about a specific phone, please post in the correct sub-forum. If you post in the wrong forum, your thread will be MOVED, regardless of how many posts are in your thread.
- Searching - Many threads are redundant and cover (or ask about) information that has already been discussed previously. Before creating a new thread please use the search function and see whether what you're looking for has already been answered. Also, if you have new information regarding a particular topic, it's usually preferable to append an existing thread rather than to create a new one. If you post something that has been covered in the FAQ or Wiki, your thread will be closed.
- Attacks/Harassment - We have a zero tolerance policy regarding attacks/harassment. This includes (but not limited to) personal attacks, harassment, insults, sarcastic insinuations, and generally distasteful comments.
- Flaming - We have a zero tolerance policy towards flaming. Don't have something nice to say? Don't say it at all.
- Trolling - Don't like Page Plus, Howard Forums, or the rules? Don't create threads or posts just to speak negatively. This is considered trolling and will not be tolerated. Post your rant in the correct forum: http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90
- Advertising - You may not advertise or promote your business unless you pay for advertising. This includes mentioning that you are a dealer, posting content that alludes to the fact that you are a dealer, or offering to perform services for members publicly or privately. To become a paid advertiser, click here. This also includes general users and members listing their preferred dealer or carrier over another. We do not want to support one dealer over another at this time. This now includes manipulating signatures to bring attention to your business. Signatures may link directly to the dealers list, or say search google. Anything beyond that will be considered unapproved advertising.
- Spam - If you post a link to an outside site in order to help someone or answer another member's question, this will be allowed. If the moderating team determines (at their discretion) that the external linking is done for the purpose of driving traffic to external sites it will be considered spamming and will not be tolerated.
- Moderator Critique - Moderator actions are not up for public debate. Threads/posts that are critical of Moderators will be removed. Do not post threads asking why your thread was removed. If you have a grievance with a Moderator, send that Moderator a Private Message to address your concerns and to resolve the situation.
- Staff Grievances - If you disagree w/ a moderators actions or decisions, please send them a PM first and try to resolve the issue. If you still cannot come to an agreement, then send a PM to any of the other forum moderators (or supermod). If an agreement still cannot be arranged, the mod/supermod will forward your concern to the moderator supervisor or administrator for review. Please refrain from contacting the moderator supervisor or administrators first as this is not necessary.
- Violations - Violating the Page Plus Cellular forum policies may result in a warning or having your posting privileges revoked and is up to the moderator's discretion. Bans can vary in length based on the severity of the violation.
Please remember, we're trying our best to get this forum running smoothly. We do understand that at times you are upset at the way things are run, and we take this into serious consideration. We've been getting help from several Administrators, Moderators, and other members to get this forum running smoothly. I'd like to thank you all for the help you have provided. It is greatly appreciated, and will always be welcome.