Thread: Virgin Mobile lists call activity and each call's cost?

Feedback Score

Virgin Mobile lists call activity and each call's cost?

Looking for a prepaid phone that has an itemized list of calls and the cost of each call. Online of course.

I have a temporary (couple months) job that requires the use of a cell phone. I have unlimited voice already, but I don't want to mix things up. Want to keep it separate. They will pay for a pay as you go plan, if I can submit an itemized list.

PagePlus will do that, but I'm having trouble coming up with a Verizon or otherwise suitable phone. I'm in a small market and don't have time or money to buy one.

Virgin Mobile has $10 phones (Jax and TNT). $30 will get me 400 minutes.

Does Virgin Mobile have an online call activity list?

Or some other carrier? TracPhone, StraightTalk, etc?

Phones
    LG Optimus V
    UT Starcom Shuttle
    Kyocera X-TC
    Carrier
    Virgin Mobile Usa
    Feedback Score
    Yes, you do have an online calls activity list online when you access your VM account.

Carriers
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    There's both a numerical and time limit to the number of account activity items (calls, texts, etc.) you can access from the web site. I believe the time limit is 1 month and the numerical limit is around 1,000.

If you're going to be making hundreds of calls and texts per month, you need to be aware of both limits and retrieve your logs more than once a month.

Feedback Score
    No, not so many calls. Thanks for the info.

Phones
    iPhone 5 16GB
    iPhone 5 32GB (wife)
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jivago
    No, not so many calls. Thanks for the info.
    If you're not going to be making so many calls, the 20˘/minute basic rate might be worth considering. Doing that only requires you to outlay $20 every 90 days.

Phones
    LG Optimus V
    Slice (retired)
    K7 Rave (retired)
    Carrier
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    One thing to be aware of, if you change your calling plan at anytime, it will reset your online call activity history.

Phones
    Samsung A157
    Kyocera K7
    Kyocera TNT
    Carriers
    LycaMobile
    VIrgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Churner
    There's both a numerical and time limit to the number of account activity items (calls, texts, etc.) you can access from the web site. I believe the time limit is 1 month and the numerical limit is around 1,000.

If you're going to be making hundreds of calls and texts per month, you need to be aware of both limits and retrieve your logs more than once a month.
    I don't know about the limit on the number of calls, but the account activity will show activity for up to 60 days.

Carriers
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgin man
    I don't know about the limit on the number of calls, but the account activity will show activity for up to 60 days.
    I usually hit the numerical limit in 20 days, so it has been a while since I've been able to see 60 days worth of activity on my account.