Thread: Straight Talk Website..

Feedback Score

Straight Talk Website..

Hello everyone!
    I have been looking at the straight talk phones now for a couple of months at the local Walmart store, But when I get onto www.straighttalk.com it asks for a zip code to look at anything when I put in my zip code 49021 it says Straight Talk does not offer service in the zip code you entered. Please enter a different zip code. So I thought maybe straight talk didn't have service where I live so I put in area code 49014 That is battle creek, Michigan its a large city here in Michigan, doesn't straight talk use Verizon's towers?? I have used Verizon at my house.. Anyway do any of you have any information on the web page or where I could find out if the service would work for me?? Plus one more quick question is everyone happy with straight talk.. Comparisons to Boost??
    Thank you,
    Becky
    Cell phone geek girl yes I have alot of phones!!!
    ~Rebecca~

http://www.youtube.com/sassygirl8324

Carrier
    Strayed Talk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyGirl8325
    Comparisons to Boost??
    I was a Boost Unlimited (CDMA) subscriber for over two years before switching to Straight Talk. The only reason I changed was price (The ST $30 plan fits my needs perfectly).

I was very happy with Boost's CDMA signal strength/voice quality/coverage, and I'm also very happy with Straight Talk's.

►►► U.S. Ranks Dead Last In Overall Social Spending (Read the comments section too!)

►►► The Scam Behind The Rise In Oil And Food Prices

THINK for yourself!
    QUESTION authority!
    Realize that ALL governments LIE!
    Don't be one of the sheeple!

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyGirl8325
    Hello everyone!
    I have been looking at the straight talk phones now for a couple of months at the local Walmart store, But when I get onto www.straighttalk.com it asks for a zip code to look at anything when I put in my zip code 49021 it says Straight Talk does not offer service in the zip code you entered. Please enter a different zip code. So I thought maybe straight talk didn't have service where I live so I put in area code 49014 That is battle creek, Michigan its a large city here in Michigan, doesn't straight talk use Verizon's towers?? I have used Verizon at my house.. Anyway do any of you have any information on the web page or where I could find out if the service would work for me?? Plus one more quick question is everyone happy with straight talk.. Comparisons to Boost??
    Thank you,
    Becky
    It is recommended you make all your ST purchases from Walmart, because they are much easier to deal with if you have a problem requiring returning the phone (or if you find you choose the wrong phone and want to switch). Make sure you know that Walmarts return policy (time limit) as it can vary from store to store.

Reading posts on this site will allow you to avoid mistakes others have made.