Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Sprint Flash to Boost mobile

Phone
    Boostberry curve 8330m
    Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score

Sprint Flash to Boost mobile

some local guy wants $85 for doing it. i had him do a phone i had laying around and it works great, but wants $85 or he'll "unflash" it tommorow at 5pm. i know u can get a boost mobile cdma account and then swap esn's if "your lucky" but is there a different way of doing it?

i wanna get at least 2 phones on the boost unlimited plan using sprint phones.

and whats the EASIEST way of doing the swap to sprint from boost? not buying a cheap cdma boost phone..

let me know thanks

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Umm. Your "friend" took you man. There are no "flashes" for Sprint phones to Boost Mobile. Also, the only thing he can really do is call Boost and have them remove the ESN, if he has access to the account.

You can use any of the phones listed in the FAQ on Boost, and mainly the only phone that requires any work are the Blackberry Phones, which require you to upload a "config" file to use the Boost Mobile MMS server, and also tells the Blackberry Browser to bypass the Blackberry BIS Proxy Server.

Other than that, you can do it all on your own. If you want, you can ask in the ESN Borrowers thread to borrow a ESN to start a CDMA account, or you can buy a Boost IDEN Starter Kit on Ebay, or around town if you can find one. They usually go for about $8 and even gives you $5 free credit to Boost. Doing this, you would start the IDEN account with Boost, then you would do a MIGRATION to Boost CDMA using your Sprint phone's ESN/MEID.

If you don't feel you can do it, I might be able to help if you want to PM me.

Feedback Score
    ummm i found a sprint blackberry curve but my other phone is boost i would like to use the sprint phone i have as boost how do i go about it ? wat do i do to get it boost ??? !!

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    First you need to read the FAQ. If you have an active Boost account, and your Sprint Blackberry has a CLEAN ESN... You're 50% done already.

Also check the thread in my SIG for the Blackberry Help.

Phones
    i730
    i95
    Feedback Score
    can u help me...i have a boost blackberry curve but i would like to use my sprint blackberry 9630 tour..it has a clean esn...what do i need to do cause i called boost and spoke with to different reps and they will not do a esn change cause they said the esn belongs to sprint not boost....thanks
    Thanks TeTe

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    You have to keep trying! It will work eventually. If you can't get it to go after 5 or 6 tries, PM me and we can talk.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TeTeAuG
    can u help me...i have a boost blackberry curve but i would like to use my sprint blackberry 9630 tour..it has a clean esn...what do i need to do cause i called boost and spoke with to different reps and they will not do a esn change cause they said the esn belongs to sprint not boost....thanks

If you tell them that you have a Blackberry when they ask "What phone do you have?" then it will take a lot of tries. Tell them it is a Motorola Boost phone, then let them activate the ESN and be sure to write down any numbers they give you.

Phone
    Boostberry curve 8330m
    Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    we need someone on the "inside" to do all these esn swap changes lol

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Oh yea? Hmm... Maybe.

Phone
    Boostberry curve 8330m
    Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Phones
    i730
    i95
    Feedback Score
    but i told them it was a different phone and they said its coming up blackberry 9630...and does anyone no if and when i finally get the esn change done will all the features of the phone work including bbm....
    p.s. i got tried two more times today and they will not allow the esn change...

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    BBM is a part of BIS, and since you can't have BIS, BBM won't work. Neither does push mail. But you can use any number of free 3rd party software to make up for it.

Phones
    i730
    i95
    Feedback Score
    so is there any way at all to get bbm to work cause if i cant then i think its pointless to use my tour...thanks

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Nope, not very easily.

Phones
    none at the moment
    sprint
    Carrier
    boost mobile
    Feedback Score
    i got a sprint samsung galaxy, and it doesn'thave a clean esn. so where do i start and how can i get my sprint phone change into my boost mobile account that i already have.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast