Thread: ST Samsung R355C~Applications

Feedback Score

ST Samsung R355C~Applications

Anyone know where to get applications (free would be nice!) for this phone. New to phones that can dwnld apps onto. Like this phone so far: always have good reception (and don't live in a city) and the web capability works well for what I need, but this would not work well for people who want to use it for myspace or facebook cuz can't get all the graphics n stuff needed for the apps on those sites at least as far as I know so far unless can downld java n adobe flash which is one of the things I am trying to figure out right now. Any suggestions would be greatly accepted and appreciated. Thnx

Phone
    Rooted LG Optimus V
    Carrier
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    LOLAPPS
    ST basically locks up these phones so that there is no way to use applications or Java or anything like that on them

Phone
    Samsung Moment
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Give up lumina... LOL Im also sorry to tell you, there is nothing you can do with this phone. If you try, there is a fairly good chance you will be caught and have your phone bricked.

Feedback Score
    youtube would be nice, but i have had no luck. the only thing i have done that is free is use bluetooth and transfer files as ringtones. its funny how we buy the technology and corporatoxity limits are use.

Phone
    Merit ZTE
    Carrier
    StraightTalk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by djsoloassassin View Post
    its funny how we buy the technology and corporatoxity limits are use.
    The R355C is not a high tech phone in any shape or form. We paid $89.00 for one the other day at wally world for the kid. If you want all the bells and whistles I highly suggest the Nokia E71. I am so glad I bought one.

Phone
    iPhone 5c
    Carrier
    Pageplus Cellular 4G LTE(ME)/Cricket(GF)
    Feedback Score
    For apps you need a GSM phone. The two Nokias will run the more advanced apps since they are true smartphones.