Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Official HTC Droid Incredible Release Thread

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I just got my HTC Incredible from Best Buy and I want to charge it up fully before hitting the power button for the first time. I see a small amber light at the top of the phone. Will it change to green (or some other color) once the phone is fully charged?

Thanks

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekan54
    I went the route of Pre-Ordering it through Best Buy. I had some gift cards that I wanted to use to help pay for it. Best Buy is including a 2GB card free to match what VW is doing.
    Can anybody else confirm that Best Buy is throwing in a free 2 GB SD card as well?

Device(s)
    DROID Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizion
    Feedback Score
    For anyone that switched from the Moto Droid, did you use your 16GB card from the Moto in the HTC and did it pick up on the data or did you have to format it and repopulate your data?

Feedback Score
    Is anyone else showing poor signal strength? I have yet to see mine at full signal...

For the record, I haven't accessed the actual db readings...
    ------------------------------------------------
    Old

New

------------------------------------------------
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf..."

God bless our Marines...

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible (it's here!)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekan54
    I just got my HTC Incredible from Best Buy and I want to charge it up fully before hitting the power button for the first time. I see a small amber light at the top of the phone. Will it change to green (or some other color) once the phone is fully charged?

Thanks
    Yes. That is the LED indicator for battery charge (while plugged in) and notifications. Kinda tiny, isn't it?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    MICROWAVES ARE GOOD FOR YOU

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by runner67
    For anyone that switched from the Moto Droid, did you use your 16GB card from the Moto in the HTC and did it pick up on the data or did you have to format it and repopulate your data?
    It picks up everything off of the Droid 16gb card no problem. However, I'm selling my Droid so I just copied the entire card over to my 8gb card I had on hand and everything still works fine. You should have no problem if you don't plan on selling the Droid with the card.

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Has anyone found any good deals on a 32GB card for the HTC Incredible?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon 1400 A/T Mins
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by demarco5
    activation question:

i just activated my incredible but now i need to switch the number on it to my girlfriends number

BUT i cant do that til she gets outta work later b/c it will obviosuly deactivate the phone shes using currently.....

so my question is, should i even bother putting apps, gmail etc on this phone under my number now? or will it all be erased once we switch it to her number later?

thanks
    You can do all that just to play with it, but once she comes home just do a reset and it will erase all the stuff you put on it, and erase your Google info.
    1000th Post on March 27th, 2007 @ 11:09PM.
    2000th Post on July 30th, 2007 @ 9:05PM.
    3000th Post on Sept. 17th 2009 @ 8:20AM.

NOOB PHOTO BLOG

MY EBAY FEEDBACK

MY HOFO FEEDBACK

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Hello all and happy Incredible day! I must say, wow, this phone is great. I'm not sure where I read this exactly, but I have heard some reviews say the phone feels "cheap" and "plasticy". I think the phone feels great and seems pretty solid. I picked my up this morning at the local store (I was the first one!) and the gave me all sorts of free accessories. Did anyone else that visited the store get free screen protectors, wipes, and case?

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    I really do not like how the notification light stops blinking after a few minutes. It basically means you have to press the sleep button to see if you have any notifications. Lame.

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedub
    Hello all and happy Incredible day! I must say, wow, this phone is great. I'm not sure where I read this exactly, but I have heard some reviews say the phone feels "cheap" and "plasticy". I think the phone feels great and seems pretty solid. I picked my up this morning at the local store (I was the first one!) and the gave me all sorts of free accessories. Did anyone else that visited the store get free screen protectors, wipes, and case?
    Yeah that's what I said in the pre-release thread when I got mine Tuesday. After using the droid for 6 months I was expecting a piece of cheap flimsy crap after all of the reviews mentioned they weren't happy with the plasticy feel, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's not a tank like the metal droid, but it's solid and it is put together very well. Plus the battery door won't keep sliding off in my jeans pocket or the slider won't partially open and activate the screen...so there are pluses and minues of course. Always a good thing.

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdynsty25
    I really do not like how the notification light stops blinking after a few minutes. It basically means you have to press the sleep button to see if you have any notifications. Lame.
    I'm with you, buddy...really annoying. I'd love to meet the engineer that thought, "Hmmm...this is a good idea!" I mean, seriously? Anyway, I hope it's something that gets addressed in a future update. Or, at the very least, via an app.

On a side note, where the heck is the Android 2.1 News & Weather widget?! I loved that thing!
    DROID DOES

Device(s)
    LG Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    While I'm waiting for FedEx to bring my Incredible I had a real quick question. I have 2 lines on my account. Mine is the primary my sister is the 2nd. She was eligible for upgrade but I wasn't so she let me use her upgrade to get this phone, so when it comes can I call *228 and have activated on my line or do I have to call customer service and have them activate it on my line for me?

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    How do I use an MP3 that I have stored on the SD card as a ringtone?

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast