Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Official HTC Droid Incredible Problems/Issues Thread

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    i cant get my phone to vibrate for texts or email no matter what settings i change is it possible it defective? vibrates for calls tho. i had the droid since nov so i know how to set it, am i missing something????

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I setup gmail in its own mail app and in the HTC mail widget as a POP3 (don't know how to do the exchange setup). However, the email comes significantly faster in the gmail app.

I wonder if someone can post the exchange active sync instructions setup for gmail in htc widget

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bone23
    i cant get my phone to vibrate for texts or email no matter what settings i change is it possible it defective? vibrates for calls tho. i had the droid since nov so i know how to set it, am i missing something????

you have to go into settings for each mailbox, messaging, etc and put a check mark in the "vibrate" box

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    How does the gmail push exactly work? Is it the same as the blackberries? Like I shouldn't have to hit the refresh button in the gmail app correct to check for mail?

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone know if you can send a Text Message when the phone is in landscope mode? I don't see a send button anywhere...so i type messages in landscape mode and then have to turn the phone vertical and his send. Any way around this?

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaHyp
    Does anyone know if you can send a Text Message when the phone is in landscope mode? I don't see a send button anywhere...so i type messages in landscape mode and then have to turn the phone vertical and his send. Any way around this?
    OMG! I've noticed the exact same thing and it's so annoying.

Device(s)
    Pixel XL
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by danny.boi
    I did a full factory reset and now it works just fine. Must have been a corrupted file somewhere? I'll see how it goes over the weekend. If it freezes up again, I'll definitely get it swapped.
    You might try swapping cards, That was the issue with early build Droids.
    Hurry up and get through the Beta phase, I want one but will spend the weekend reading forums.

Device(s)
    Bionic, Thunderbolt, iPhone4, Droid X, Incredible, Droid, Devour, Omnia II, Tour, Storm, Curve,
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; ADR6300 Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaHyp
    After you finish typing in landscape, click on "Done", then it will drop down and show you a "Send" button.
    Member, Verizon Wireless Customer Council

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuuth
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; ADR6300 Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

After you finish typing in landscape, click on "Done", then it will drop down and show you a "Send" button.
    Thanks! at first i couldnt find the Done button you were referring to. Got it though

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Is anyone having issues with texts and notification sounds on their incredible? When my texts come in, no sound is played. My emails play sound, my calls ring loudly,but my texts don't play sound.

Feedback Score
    Since we are on the sounds. Is their a way to have a diffrent sound play for each email address or even for goggle talk. I think I remeber in the Moto this cant be done.

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dconfer
    Since we are on the sounds. Is their a way to have a diffrent sound play for each email address or even for goggle talk. I think I remeber in the Moto this cant be done.
    it could be done on the Moto, and it can be done with this...in each account you can set a distinct notification. Just go to the settings of each respective program.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PSF
    it could be done on the Moto, and it can be done with this...in each account you can set a distinct notification. Just go to the settings of each respective program.
    Thank you for this answer I found it in all apps except for email. I use pop3 email accts and I can find where notification info is but not how to change it.

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Anybody having issues viewing attachments through the htc mail app with their e-mail set up as exchange activesync?

I keep getting a message saying "The file cannot be opened because it is corrupted."

Feedback Score

Anyone having reception problems

I am having reception issues including dropped calls, when comparing signal strength between Dare and Incredible the Incredible is always two bars below Dare.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast