Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Official HTC Droid Incredible Problems/Issues Thread

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by david223
    I am having reception issues including dropped calls, when comparing signal strength between Dare and Incredible the Incredible is always two bars below Dare.
    I think there is a thread about this already where the HTC is not displaying the signal bars correctly.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sirflex
    Anybody having issues viewing attachments through the htc mail app with their e-mail set up as exchange activesync?

I keep getting a message saying "The file cannot be opened because it is corrupted."
    flex, i am also having problems getting attachments/pictures people send me through regular text..i get a text notification and then i open it and it says "download failed". I have to click "download" again and it pops up. Maybe something is up with attachments.

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Not sure.....

Through the HTC Mail I can not view attachments, however through the Gmail App I can.

I'm also having problems with receiving mail in both apps right away, the delays are killing me and making me miss my blackberry.

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Can someone please verify if their phone is vibrating on text messages?

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    yes mine vibrates when i get a text. 2 quick pulses

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Yes, mine vibrates on receiving a text too. I'm using Handcent SMS and changed the vibrate to "normal", as opposed to "default" in the settings. That way I get one longer pulse for texts and two shorter pulses for emails, so I can easily distinguish between the two without looking.
    DROID DOES

Carrier(s)
    • Verizon Wireless •
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Would someone that has experience with the iPhone and the Incredible tell me how the loudness/clearness of the earpiece speaker compare? I need a pretty loud phone because of some hearing loss...and the iPhone is barely passable.

How about the Incredible?

Device(s)
    Droid RAZR MAXX (mine)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by davistld01
    Would someone that has experience with the iPhone and the Incredible tell me how the loudness/clearness of the earpiece speaker compare? I need a pretty loud phone because of some hearing loss...and the iPhone is barely passable.

How about the Incredible?
    Can't compare to an IPhone (as I don't have one) but I had a Droid, Blackberry Storm 2, Blackberry Storm, Blackberry 8830 and several other phones and I have almost no problems hearing this one and I have more than "some" hearing loss.
    Now I'm an Android addict!

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Yup, mine too...two vibrations and the alert.

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    So weird...... I just did a factory reset, please delete the phone's storage memory and now sms is vibrating and i'm showing the gmail icon now when i get a message.

i wonder if the htc mail messes up my notification settings.

now to see how long messages take to receive

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Am I the only one having problems deleting program icons? Is there a trick here? Something I'm missing? I don't have a problem with the little icons on the main homescreen, but I'd like to delete the HTC mail exchange/pop page and I can't seem to figure out how. Dragging and dropping isn't working. Not seeing the 'remove' option... instead it just opens up the program. I'm also having problems on deleting messages. I can't seem to 'catch' the little trash can icon at the right angle. Tips, tricks, suggestions?

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Loolie
    Am I the only one having problems deleting program icons? Is there a trick here? Something I'm missing? I don't have a problem with the little icons on the main homescreen, but I'd like to delete the HTC mail exchange/pop page and I can't seem to figure out how. Dragging and dropping isn't working. Not seeing the 'remove' option... instead it just opens up the program. I'm also having problems on deleting messages. I can't seem to 'catch' the little trash can icon at the right angle. Tips, tricks, suggestions?
    The programs that are in the App drawer cannot be deleted there. You have to go to the home screen > menu > settings > applications > manage applications and remove them from there. Some of the apps are not removable as they are core components to the phone (CityID being the most annoying one that you can't remove)...but that's how you do it.

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdynsty25
    The programs that are in the App drawer cannot be deleted there. You have to go to the home screen > menu > settings > applications > manage applications and remove them from there. Some of the apps are not removable as they are core components to the phone (CityID being the most annoying one that you can't remove)...but that's how you do it.
    Oh, well, that explains it. If I want them back later do I just go back to through that menu to get them back? I'm using Gmail to get my mail, so I don't think I need the HTC Mail. Do I? Is there some benefit to it? I have three email accounts, all of them Gmail.

Now with the messages homescreen. I want to keep the messages icon on the main homescreen. I just don't want the other messages homescreen with all that space being wasted. If I delete messages your way, will it delete the icon from my main homescreen, too? I don't want that.

Device(s)
    IPHONE 4s, 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    NET10
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    my camera sometimes doesnt work, it freezes all the time or doesnt flash thats my only problem with this phone

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

ebay feedback above

WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Device(s)
    Galaxy S8+ and Gear S3 Frontier
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sectime
    You might try swapping cards, That was the issue with early build Droids.
    Hurry up and get through the Beta phase, I want one but will spend the weekend reading forums.
    Haha. I'm already bored with mine but I'll let my engineers who got one know to try this if they run into the same problem.

As for me, I gave it to my local dentist in exchange for free dental work. Even Steven!

Going back to the Nexus One.
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast