Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Official HTC Droid Incredible Problems/Issues Thread

Carrier(s)
    Verizon 1400 A/T Mins
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by danny.boi
    Haha. I'm already bored with mine but I'll let my engineers who got one know to try this if they run into the same problem.

As for me, I gave it to my local dentist in exchange for free dental work. Even Steven!

Going back to the Nexus One.
    What makes the Nexus One better?
    1000th Post on March 27th, 2007 @ 11:09PM.
    2000th Post on July 30th, 2007 @ 9:05PM.
    3000th Post on Sept. 17th 2009 @ 8:20AM.

NOOB PHOTO BLOG

MY EBAY FEEDBACK

MY HOFO FEEDBACK

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid (switched from HTC Droid Eris) - '09
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    just curious if anyone else feels that thier ringer isn't as loud as the ringer on the moto droid (if they did own the moto droid prior to switching to the incredible) or is it just me?

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid (GoPhone)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mbaverizon
    my camera sometimes doesnt work, it freezes all the time or doesnt flash thats my only problem with this phone
    Try and do a software reset and see if that corrects it. Get to the menu by holding the bottom volume and power button. Or by holding the optical pad and power button.

I've used the camera on it a lot, no freezes.
    =>Why did I leave Verizon Wireless after 18 years? Find out here: Leaving Verizon after 18 years!

=> Read my reviews for the Motorola DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini.

=> VX8000 at Disney World:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

Device(s)
    IPHONE 4s, 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    NET10
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    one more problem visual voive mail not working heres the error i get
    YOUR PHONE COMES WITH BUILT-IN VISUAL VOICE MAIL FEATURES. FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE,PLEASE UNINSTALL THIS VERSION OF THE APPLICATION so after i uninstall it and go to verizon app or market place to redownload it ,it keeps saying the same error, anybody know whats going on with it

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

ebay feedback above

WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mbaverizon
    one more problem visual voive mail not working heres the error i get
    YOUR PHONE COMES WITH BUILT-IN VISUAL VOICE MAIL FEATURES. FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE,PLEASE UNINSTALL THIS VERSION OF THE APPLICATION so after i uninstall it and go to verizon app or market place to redownload it ,it keeps saying the same error, anybody know whats going on with it
    This is by design, as the Visual Voice Mail is part of the SenseUI.
    Click on Messages, swipe over to Voicemail, and add it there. Selecting Menu/Settings you can change where it downloads the voice mail (phone, SD card).
    Last edited by FAUguy; 05-01-2010 at 01:54 PM.

Device(s)
    Samsung S4 android ATT Mobley,
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon wireless and AT&T
    Feedback Score
    weather bug? there is an iphone app and a windows app, didn't know there was an android app in the marketplace.
    android is not going to run the other (2)
    HTC already has a weather app running on the Inc!

Quote Originally Posted by sFab
    I am new to Smartphones so any help would be great.

I am trying to download apps, such as WeatherBug. However, there is no progress on the download. It only says Starting download... and the bar remains still.

Can anyone help?
    TheMopedwhiz aka TheeWizard,

Device(s)
    Droid razar, Incredible, Omnia, Dare
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themopedwhiz
    weather bug? there is an iphone app and a windows app, didn't know there was an android app in the marketplace.
    android is not going to run the other (2)
    HTC already has a weather app running on the Inc!
    You mean you cant set it to default?
    The htc weather app lacks radar.
    So I downloaded TWC app, works fine.
    "Never argue with an idiot - they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

Carrier(s)
    Vrizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Anyone have duplicate phone book entries? I can go to "people" and they are in there once, but in the phone rolodex they are in there a couple times. I have Backup Asst, and Touchdown by Exchange, but I don't have that program syncing up contacts.

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyDodge
    Anyone have duplicate phone book entries? I can go to "people" and they are in there once, but in the phone rolodex they are in there a couple times. I have Backup Asst, and Touchdown by Exchange, but I don't have that program syncing up contacts.
    The phone is grabbing the names from different locations, like mine had mt Google contacts and my Facebook contacts. you can manually link them in the People widget.

1. Open "People"
    2. Select a name.
    3. Click "Menu"
    4. Choose "Link".
    5. It will give you a suggested name or you can choose another contact.

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I have a Manufacture date of 04/17/2010 and a Warranty date of 17/04/2010 (which I could complain about since I ordered it on 04/29/2010 but won't). I went to the store to buy one but they were out, so I bought it and had it shipped. I don't see the pink hue on my screen and the whites are pretty good. Not that I have a Droid to compare it to, but it definitely does not look like that in the pictures... hopefully that helps as it seems I have one of the newer units.

Device(s)
    hTc Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dmsmitty76
    Hopefully I did this correctly. To me I believe mine is ok, it appears plenty bright with no discoloration issues.
    MFG Date: 04/18/2010 Customer Warranty Date: 05/1/2010, which I know is incorrect due to the fact that I had to reset the phone. Not sure where to find the serial #. Maybe this will help in your charting?

Well howard forums keeps telling me invalid image. Any suggestions?
    I didn't think that the WD could be reset, even with a hard reset....but who knows. The S/N is under the battery.
    I drank what ? -Socrates

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I have made a dedicated Poll thread for the Incredible display warm hue problem:
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1641339

Device(s)
    Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Anyone else having problems with the spacebar key? It doesn't seem to register sometimes when I can see that im clicking it. I'm a fast typer, and landscape mode is a great QWERTY substitute for someone coming from a physical keyboard, but the spacebar key not registering sometimes makes the autocorrect change words that I don't want changed and .. blah, its a whole mess. Think a software update could fix the poor response time for fast typing?

Feedback Score
    I have a quick question. This is my first smart phone and I'm coming from an enV2. Is there a setting to repeat notification of texts? The enV2 had a setting I could change for repeating text notification every 2, 5, 15 mins after initial text notification. Also, it had an option of setting a time frame of when not to be notified of new emails. Can I do this with the Inc? Right now, I have vibrate and sound notifications off, b/c I don't want to be woken up in the middle of the night for some stupid spam email, but would like to be notified when I'm out and about of a new email without looking at it every 5 mins.

Thanks.

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveri9720
    I have a quick question. This is my first smart phone and I'm coming from an enV2. Is there a setting to repeat notification of texts? The enV2 had a setting I could change for repeating text notification every 2, 5, 15 mins after initial text notification. Also, it had an option of setting a time frame of when not to be notified of new emails. Can I do this with the Inc? Right now, I have vibrate and sound notifications off, b/c I don't want to be woken up in the middle of the night for some stupid spam email, but would like to be notified when I'm out and about of a new email without looking at it every 5 mins.

Thanks.
    Try SMS Popup app, it does repeat notifications.

Speaking of not being woken up at night, I loved my BB's "phone only" setting, which I used every night. Is the only way to do this to go in and manually turn off notifications at night? Or is there a shorter/quicker way?

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast