Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 131

Thread: Wallpaper, Ringtones and Misc Media for Keitai's

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hong Kong, Japan, Canada
    Posts
    164
    Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS, Blackberry 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NeuroticallyYou View Post
    yeah i do but in this wallpaper specifically i had to remove that option because the animation of the characters was taking 30 percent of the heap memory, if you are talking about day/night yeah, i have 3 wallpapers that shift from day to night depending of the time/hour of the day and they are going to be uploaded on the next update of my blog.
    Awesome! I would love to see that (and have one too)!
    I love my phones

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    33
    Carrier(s)
    BASE
    Feedback Score
    0
    hi I got IonNukes flash package and now I'm wondering how to play those Flash-games he included because I just know how to have a look on it and use it like a picture..

    Quote Originally Posted by NeuroticallyYou View Post
    Hey guys
    this time i bring you something simple, remember the promotional video for the 932SH?? the cherry blossom petals flying around?? well , based on that content i created this wallpaper with the Softbank logo and some cherry blossom petals flying around, you can download the wallpaper from my blog (click on my signature)

    comments and feedback are welcome!

    I like this one a lot, NeuroticallyYou can you make something stylish in black and white with the red ntt docomo sign on it?
    would be awsome *-*

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    992
    Device(s)
    too many to place them here
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by okukun View Post
    hi I got IonNukes flash package and now I'm wondering how to play those Flash-games he included because I just know how to have a look on it and use it like a picture..
    I like this one a lot, NeuroticallyYou can you make something stylish in black and white with the red ntt docomo sign on it?
    would be awsome *-*
    you can't put games as wallpaper because the SWF would not recognize the input of the buttons , im not sure at all if you can play SWF games on Docomo phones as far as i remember i was only able to play few games on a SoftBank phone, not in a Docomo. there is a limit also for the size anything over 100 KB will not be show in the phone. hope i was able to help and as far as the wallpaper you are my second request so i might be doing something similar with the Docomo logo

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    33
    Carrier(s)
    BASE
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NeuroticallyYou View Post
    you can't put games as wallpaper because the SWF would not recognize the input of the buttons , im not sure at all if you can play SWF games on Docomo phones as far as i remember i was only able to play few games on a SoftBank phone, not in a Docomo. there is a limit also for the size anything over 100 KB will not be show in the phone. hope i was able to help and as far as the wallpaper you are my second request so i might be doing something similar with the Docomo logo
    awsome^^
    I'm looking forward to see it *-*

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,562
    Carrier(s)
    DOCOMO
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    @NeuroticallyYou do you know how to make a wallpaper fresh to give the current seconds? I've made a couple of wallpapers, but they don't refresh...

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,093
    Carrier(s)
    Telstra Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    martin, I found that on the SH-07B, flash wallpapers pause (don't update) end you press the end call key. Pressing it again starts the flash animation again.
    The Sheep Butler at your service
    Currently using: iPhone 4S

    Previous phones: 3210.3200.X430.V200.K750i.RAZR V3i.5300 XpressMusic.N73.W910i.iPhone 3G.W595.E71.SH-07B.iPhone 4S.iPhone 5.Note II.XPERIA Z.XPERIA Z1.Note 3.F-02D.XPERIA Z2.LG G3.XPERIA Z3

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    992
    Device(s)
    too many to place them here
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by martindesu View Post
    @NeuroticallyYou do you know how to make a wallpaper fresh to give the current seconds? I've made a couple of wallpapers, but they don't refresh...
    hey martin
    it depends , i usually use only 1 to 2 frames on all my wallpapers and they loop perfectly fine, try to add gotoAndPlay(1) to go back to the first frame; , this is a work around for your seconds or you can create a new text label on your stage(dynamic text)->give it the variable name of cs and on an empty frame add the following code:


    Code:
    var timeint
    cs = dat.getSeconds();
    timeint = setInterval(timer, 1000);
    
    function timer() { 
           cs = dat.getSeconds();
           if (cs<10) (cm="0"+cs) 
    }
    play around with it and let me know. if you get an error i can provide you one of my .fla files for you

    qwerty1235
    martin, I found that on the SH-07B, flash wallpapers pause (don't update) end you press the end call key. Pressing it again starts the flash animation again
    i though that was a standard feature and all phones , sh905i,906i and newer models o_O ; all my wallpapers loop perfectly fine on my f906i too.
    We lose as much as we gain through life, and that includes who we used to be.

    I WANT TO BUY A FUJITSU ESPRIMO DH550!!



  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,093
    Carrier(s)
    Telstra Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NeuroticallyYou View Post
    i though that was a standard feature and all phones , sh905i,906i and newer models o_O ; all my wallpapers loop perfectly fine on my f906i too.
    Oh I wasn't sure.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,562
    Carrier(s)
    DOCOMO
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NeuroticallyYou View Post
    hey martin
    it depends , i usually use only 1 to 2 frames on all my wallpapers and they loop perfectly fine, try to add gotoAndPlay(1) to go back to the first frame; , this is a work around for your seconds or you can create a new text label on your stage(dynamic text)->give it the variable name of cs and on an empty frame add the following code:


    Code:
    var timeint
    cs = dat.getSeconds();
    timeint = setInterval(timer, 1000);
    
    function timer() { 
           cs = dat.getSeconds();
           if (cs<10) (cm="0"+cs) 
    }
    play around with it and let me know. if you get an error i can provide you one of my .fla files for you
    Excellent. I will give it a try and get back to you If I can't get it working, I'd love to check your .fla to see where I've gone wrong

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    992
    Device(s)
    too many to place them here
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by martindesu View Post
    Excellent. I will give it a try and get back to you If I can't get it working, I'd love to check your .fla to see where I've gone wrong
    no problem, just let me know

  11. #71
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Waterloo
    Posts
    639
    Device(s)
    Porsche Design P'9981 by BlackBerry
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty1235 View Post
    I found that on the SH-07B, flash wallpapers pause (don't update) end you press the end call key. Pressing it again starts the flash animation again.
    Same behavior in SH-06A and (probably) SH906i as well. I think the END key is just to temporarily stop the animation, perhaps to save power.
    Current Phone: Porsche Design P9981 by BlackBerry + BlackBerry PlayBook

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    992
    Device(s)
    too many to place them here
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieroolz View Post
    Same behavior in SH-06A and (probably) SH906i as well. I think the END key is just to temporarily stop the animation, perhaps to save power.
    that's exactly what it does, push end key and animation will stop, push end key and animation will resume, animation by default will loop and if not we can make it loop via action script that's why is recommended for the animation to be at least 100 kb and no more than that. anything bigger means more memory used and phone will lag like an old pentium II (done it before to test the memory limit)

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,573
    Device(s)
    Nokia 6230b (5.50 with Chinese)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by martindesu View Post
    @NeuroticallyYou do you know how to make a wallpaper fresh to give the current seconds? I've made a couple of wallpapers, but they don't refresh...
    hmm have you tried looking at kchans wallpapers on qwe.jp?
    http://qwe.jp/fwvga2/u-k-chan/
    they seem to show current seconds

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,562
    Carrier(s)
    DOCOMO
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by aw614 View Post
    hmm have you tried looking at kchans wallpapers on qwe.jp?
    http://qwe.jp/fwvga2/u-k-chan/
    they seem to show current seconds
    With only the .swf and not the .fla file, I can't see what code is used though.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    992
    Device(s)
    too many to place them here
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    0
    either fscommand2 (action); or the way i did it, you can get the time from the device either way and with only the SWF file there is no way to check the action script

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Bookmarks