Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Wallpaper, Ringtones and Misc Media for Keitai's

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS, Blackberry 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NeuroticallyYou View Post
    yeah i do but in this wallpaper specifically i had to remove that option because the animation of the characters was taking 30 percent of the heap memory, if you are talking about day/night yeah, i have 3 wallpapers that shift from day to night depending of the time/hour of the day and they are going to be uploaded on the next update of my blog.
    Awesome! I would love to see that (and have one too)!
    I love my phones

Carrier(s)
    BASE
    Feedback Score
    hi I got IonNukes flash package and now I'm wondering how to play those Flash-games he included because I just know how to have a look on it and use it like a picture..

Hey guys
    this time i bring you something simple, remember the promotional video for the 932SH?? the cherry blossom petals flying around?? well , based on that content i created this wallpaper with the Softbank logo and some cherry blossom petals flying around, you can download the wallpaper from my blog (click on my signature)

comments and feedback are welcome!

I like this one a lot, NeuroticallyYou can you make something stylish in black and white with the red ntt docomo sign on it?
    would be awsome *-*

Device(s)
    too many to place them here
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okukun View Post
    hi I got IonNukes flash package and now I'm wondering how to play those Flash-games he included because I just know how to have a look on it and use it like a picture..
    I like this one a lot, NeuroticallyYou can you make something stylish in black and white with the red ntt docomo sign on it?
    would be awsome *-*
    you can't put games as wallpaper because the SWF would not recognize the input of the buttons , im not sure at all if you can play SWF games on Docomo phones as far as i remember i was only able to play few games on a SoftBank phone, not in a Docomo. there is a limit also for the size anything over 100 KB will not be show in the phone. hope i was able to help and as far as the wallpaper you are my second request so i might be doing something similar with the Docomo logo

Carrier(s)
    BASE
    Feedback Score
    you can't put games as wallpaper because the SWF would not recognize the input of the buttons , im not sure at all if you can play SWF games on Docomo phones as far as i remember i was only able to play few games on a SoftBank phone, not in a Docomo. there is a limit also for the size anything over 100 KB will not be show in the phone. hope i was able to help and as far as the wallpaper you are my second request so i might be doing something similar with the Docomo logo
    awsome^^
    I'm looking forward to see it *-*

Carrier(s)
    DOCOMO
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    @NeuroticallyYou do you know how to make a wallpaper fresh to give the current seconds? I've made a couple of wallpapers, but they don't refresh...

Carrier(s)
    Telstra Mobile
    Feedback Score
    martin, I found that on the SH-07B, flash wallpapers pause (don't update) end you press the end call key. Pressing it again starts the flash animation again.
    The Sheep Butler at your service
    Currently using: iPhone 4S

Previous phones: 3210.3200.X430.V200.K750i.RAZR V3i.5300 XpressMusic.N73.W910i.iPhone 3G.W595.E71.SH-07B.iPhone 4S.iPhone 5.Note II.XPERIA Z.XPERIA Z1.Note 3.F-02D.XPERIA Z2.LG G3.XPERIA Z3

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by martindesu View Post
    @NeuroticallyYou do you know how to make a wallpaper fresh to give the current seconds? I've made a couple of wallpapers, but they don't refresh...
    hey martin
    it depends , i usually use only 1 to 2 frames on all my wallpapers and they loop perfectly fine, try to add gotoAndPlay(1) to go back to the first frame; , this is a work around for your seconds or you can create a new text label on your stage(dynamic text)->give it the variable name of cs and on an empty frame add the following code:

Code:
    var timeint
    cs = dat.getSeconds();
    timeint = setInterval(timer, 1000);

function timer() { 
           cs = dat.getSeconds();
           if (cs<10) (cm="0"+cs) 
    }
    play around with it and let me know. if you get an error i can provide you one of my .fla files for you

qwerty1235
    martin, I found that on the SH-07B, flash wallpapers pause (don't update) end you press the end call key. Pressing it again starts the flash animation again
    i though that was a standard feature and all phones , sh905i,906i and newer models o_O ; all my wallpapers loop perfectly fine on my f906i too.
    We lose as much as we gain through life, and that includes who we used to be.

I WANT TO BUY A FUJITSU ESPRIMO DH550!!

Carrier(s)
    Telstra Mobile
    Feedback Score
    i though that was a standard feature and all phones , sh905i,906i and newer models o_O ; all my wallpapers loop perfectly fine on my f906i too.
    Oh I wasn't sure.

Carrier(s)
    DOCOMO
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    hey martin
    it depends , i usually use only 1 to 2 frames on all my wallpapers and they loop perfectly fine, try to add gotoAndPlay(1) to go back to the first frame; , this is a work around for your seconds or you can create a new text label on your stage(dynamic text)->give it the variable name of cs and on an empty frame add the following code:

Code:
    var timeint
    cs = dat.getSeconds();
    timeint = setInterval(timer, 1000);

function timer() { 
           cs = dat.getSeconds();
           if (cs<10) (cm="0"+cs) 
    }
    play around with it and let me know. if you get an error i can provide you one of my .fla files for you
    Excellent. I will give it a try and get back to you If I can't get it working, I'd love to check your .fla to see where I've gone wrong

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    Excellent. I will give it a try and get back to you If I can't get it working, I'd love to check your .fla to see where I've gone wrong
    no problem, just let me know

Device(s)
    Porsche Design P'9981 by BlackBerry
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty1235 View Post
    I found that on the SH-07B, flash wallpapers pause (don't update) end you press the end call key. Pressing it again starts the flash animation again.
    Same behavior in SH-06A and (probably) SH906i as well. I think the END key is just to temporarily stop the animation, perhaps to save power.
    Current Phone: Porsche Design P9981 by BlackBerry + BlackBerry PlayBook

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieroolz View Post
    Same behavior in SH-06A and (probably) SH906i as well. I think the END key is just to temporarily stop the animation, perhaps to save power.
    that's exactly what it does, push end key and animation will stop, push end key and animation will resume, animation by default will loop and if not we can make it loop via action script that's why is recommended for the animation to be at least 100 kb and no more than that. anything bigger means more memory used and phone will lag like an old pentium II (done it before to test the memory limit)

Device(s)
    Nokia 6230b (5.50 with Chinese)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    hmm have you tried looking at kchans wallpapers on qwe.jp?
    http://qwe.jp/fwvga2/u-k-chan/
    they seem to show current seconds

Carrier(s)
    DOCOMO
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by aw614 View Post
    hmm have you tried looking at kchans wallpapers on qwe.jp?
    http://qwe.jp/fwvga2/u-k-chan/
    they seem to show current seconds
    With only the .swf and not the .fla file, I can't see what code is used though.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    either fscommand2 (action); or the way i did it, you can get the time from the device either way and with only the SWF file there is no way to check the action script

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast