Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Straight Talk technical difficulties

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score

Straight Talk technical difficulties

I bought a $45 reload for my wife's ST R451C last night a 6:15 p.m.
    When her phone wasn't active after 30 minutes, I called ST, they said they were having "technical difficulties", and to call after 2 hours.
    I called back at 9:00 p.m., put the phone on speaker while I watched TV, and at 150 minutes (2 hours & 30 minutes) on hold, I finally hung it up and went to bed at 11:30 p.m.

Now, you can't even get through to ST at all on their number (877.430.2355) - just an "all circuits are busy" recording.

Anyone else having trouble contacting them?

Are they going into meltdown? lulz

Phone
    iPhone
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Yes I am also having trouble getting in contact too. My sister and I added mintues yesterday and this morning when I tried to make a call it saids that I do not have enough funds in my account to make a call and add more minutes!! Eveytime I call the ST number it is busy. My phone or my sister phone isnt working at all. I hope they get this problem fixed soon because I need my phone.

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (LG-LG220C[TF268435458503201533000000016032366541] UP.Browser/6.2.3.8 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

Cannot call st. Just hangs up.

Feedback Score
    Yes.... I am having the same issues too. Been calling all day and night as I cannot use my phone. When I did get through earlier today, they told me to enter *22890 and that will RESET my phone and everything will be working. Well... NOT!!!

So I have now been without a phone since last night about 11:00 EDT. If they don't fix this soon I am gonna jump ship to another service, maybe BOOST. I never had these issues with VM or NET-10.

Thanks

LEESA

Carriers
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Been trying to get through to ST all day as well to no avail.. Glad Im not the only one having problems..

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Sites back up, just added minutes.

Carriers
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Nope, Still down.. On hold with CS Now.. This oughta be fun..

Carriers
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    well, Phone is now working for outgoing calls, cant receive any though.. Ayy yi yi yi yi.. I think Page Plus is in the Horizon for me.

Phone
    Samsung Moment
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeO
    I bought a $45 reload for my wife's ST R451C last night a 6:15 p.m.
    When her phone wasn't active after 30 minutes, I called ST, they said they were having "technical difficulties", and to call after 2 hours.
    I called back at 9:00 p.m., put the phone on speaker while I watched TV, and at 150 minutes (2 hours & 30 minutes) on hold, I finally hung it up and went to bed at 11:30 p.m.

Now, you can't even get through to ST at all on their number (877.430.2355) - just an "all circuits are busy" recording.

Anyone else having trouble contacting them?

Are they going into meltdown? lulz
    lulz, is ST pulling a PPC on us nao?

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Phone inactive for 27 hours.
    All I know is when they get it on, my 30 days better start from that point.
    I came over from Boost, so it will take a lot more than this to get me to go somewhere else.
    This is the first time anything like this has happened since we went to ST back in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous/b/
    lulz, is ST pulling a PPC on us nao?
    I still like it better than Boost, if just for the phones.
    That i290 I had with Boost was like a relic from '99 - although it DID allow download/install of OperaMini, which was a pretty slammin' browser for such a small crappy screen.

btw, I'm not true /b/, just a fan.

Phone
    Samsung Moment
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeO
    Phone inactive for 27 hours.
    All I know is when they get it on, my 30 days better start from that point.
    I came over from Boost, so it will take a lot more than this to get me to go somewhere else.
    This is the first time anything like this has happened since we went to ST back in November.

I still like it better than Boost, if just for the phones.
    That i290 I had with Boost was like a relic from '99 - although it DID allow download/install of OperaMini, which was a pretty slammin' browser for such a small crappy screen.

btw, I'm not true /b/, just a fan.
    I had boost for about 6 months and also had the i290. Crappy phone all the way around... I eventually upgraded to the i7something... But the text issues at that time became too much of a problem... I was getting texts that were hours/days old. So I though I had given myself some chemo by moving to PPC. Well, PPC gave me Gonorrhea. Now I just feel dirty... So Hopefully my stay with ST will be uneventful.

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Wife's phone finally active this morning.
    Still can't get through to a live person to verify my 30 days begins TODAY rather than back on Sunday.

Feedback Score
    Adding a million subscribers a quarter doesn't come without growing pains.....

Boost, PP also went through similar growing pains in their high growth phase.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by logybogy
    Adding a million subscribers a quarter doesn't come without growing pains.....

Boost, PP also went through similar growing pains in their high growth phase.
    BINGO! Thanks for the confirm. True. Very true.

Phones
    Samsung U450 Intensity
    LGVX5500
    Samsung R355
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I caught a lot of slack for saying negative things about Straighttalk in the past.I guess I was right.These are only the beginning of the vast number of problems that will come with using the Straighttalk wireless carrier. This company is a joke and anyone who would do business with them should expect to get what they got,which means.................NOTHING!
    Verizon Wireless!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast