Device(s)
    Too Many To List...
    Carrier(s)
    Boost(CDMA)/Metro(CDMA)
    Feedback Score

HTC Imagio few tricks

Here is a few tips & tricks for the Imagio I have compiled in a text file:

Search & Delete in Registry:
    (these will get rid of the TV icon on top and the Verizon data connection so you can use any other carrier.)

guardian (all instances)
    launch95
    depend95
    mflorssi

Change in Registry:
    (these will enable USB internet sharing, be able to edit ArcSoft MMS servers and be able to remove several tabs on manila.)

HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\USBtoPCPopUp\OnlyTwoChoice = 0
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\UI\EnableServerEdit = 1
    HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\Manila://email.page.non_uncheck = 0
    HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\Manila://messaging.page.non_uncheck = 0
    HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\Manila://people.page.non_uncheck = 0
    HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\Weather.EnableCurrentLoca tion = 0

Feedback Score

i have page plus carrier (verizon wireless network prepaid)

I need some help from the experts
    I have the htc imgaio and my internet was working up to about 1 month ago, it all the sudden stopped working. My monthly plan has everything unlimited but the internet, this is limited to 20 MB every month. I know I didn't use up all of the 20 mb last month because I don't even use the internet as much and don't use the picture message as much neither and still this month I have no access to it. I called customer service for help but they told me that since this is a smart phone that it automatically connects to applications without it showing that it is connected to the internet. (referring to the little icons that shows when it's connected, and the wifi is also off) so I have no idea what to do in this case. is there any way to avoid this if what the rep told me is true? Right now there's a thing that pops up automatically asking me to log in to server and it's showing my [email protected] and asking for a password. i tried to create another connection without success. Can anybody please help? I really love this phone but I would like to actually be able to use the internet when I really need it. If someone has a way to resolve this please email me back at [email protected] thanks