Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorola Droid Xtreme MB810 (Shadow) Pre-Release Thread Part 2 - Information Only

Phones
    Moto X,RAZR M,D4,Bionic, D3, DX,D2G, Pro, Xoom
    Moto X XT1053 T-Mobile Moto X XT1060 DE VZW
    Motorola Razr M XT907 DE
    Carriers
    Verizon
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Everything is being done OTA now to avoid the need for SBF files, even baseband updates, so they are limiting access to them even internally from what I understand.

Let's just say they weren't very happy about the other files being leaked and the advent of custom SBF files like the SP recovery ESE81 file.
    kbman

Droid RAZR M/HD MSM8960 does HSPA+ on US GSM carriers!

If we knew what we were doing, they wouldn't call it research. - Albert Einstein

Read more, post less.

Phones
    MOTO Droid
    palm pre
    blackberry storm
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    But even an ota won't bring back or fully wipe a phone back to stock understand their limiting them. But the milestone community is crazy when it comes to sbf I think they have every one. But that's me as a user I like root for them it could be a huge liability. But why not follow the n1 model if you unlock the boot loader its unlocked for good and we know your rooted your warranty is now gone.
    Motorola Droid running Froyo p3 1.1 kernel drop theme blue
    what's next

Feedback Score
    you think there will be full 10.1 adobe flash support? If there was that would be a very very nice feature. Im a heavy flash user

Phones
    MOTO Droid
    palm pre
    blackberry storm
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Eventually whenever adobe decides to release it rather than tease us with it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Amu
    Sorry to get off topic, but could this be the MT920:
    = 4.3 inch Screen.

- 12 Mega-Pixel Camera With Xenon Flash And Led Flash

- FULL HD 108P Video Recording

- HDMI Port

- 3.5 MM Jack

- 32GB internal storage

- Hardware Keyboard

- Android 2.2 Froyo

- Release after Droid 2 and Nexus Two

HOLY HOLY HOYL HOLY SHIBAZZZ OMFG IMMMMMMMMMAMMAMMAMAMMAMA SOOO GET IT EVEN IF ITS WORTH over $ 600 HOLY It has all the SPECS I EVER WANTED!!!! IS THIS DROID 2? PLEASE RESPOND ASAP Thank you Amu

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    This isnt the Droid 2

Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    Carrier
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by killerajckyman
    HOLY HOLY HOYL HOLY SHIBAZZZ OMFG IMMMMMMMMMAMMAMMAMAMMAMA SOOO GET IT EVEN IF ITS WORTH over $ 600 HOLY It has all the SPECS I EVER WANTED!!!! IS THIS DROID 2? PLEASE RESPOND ASAP Thank you Amu
    Bro, you need to go de-caf.

Phones
    Moto X Developer
    On my 24th Motorola phone now. Too many to count.
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Shadow Users Manual

Quote Originally Posted by bizzshow27
    lets hope its anounced soon i really want to know all the specs and see this bad boy
    Let's get started!

Phones
    iphone 5
    iphone 5
    iphone 4s (wifey)
    Carrier
    straighttalk
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    now were getting close ! Thanks for the pic can't waiy yo see the actual phone now

Phones
    MOTO Droid
    palm pre
    blackberry storm
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Looks good count me in. Thx for the pic

Phones
    Motorola Droid X
    Motorola E815
    LG VX4600
    Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Ah, there we go russ

BLUR sure looks one heck of a lot better. BLUR on Android 1.X looks pretty ugly. I'm hoping that's BLUR over Android 2.2 and not 2.1

It should only be around 30 days at this point if there's already a Verizon ad ready to go. Maybe 45 days tops.

Feedback Score
    kind of looks like the incredible but with hard buttons...can someone quickly refresh me on what make someone choose this over incredible?
    HMDI out?
    Stock Android? or Blur 2.0?

Phone
    Samsung Renown
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jbannach
    kind of looks like the incredible but with hard buttons...can someone quickly refresh me on what make someone choose this over incredible?
    HMDI out?
    Speaking for myself only - I understand it will have a more power efficient CPU that should deliver better battery usage results. Along with a better battery and potentially better reception, that can make a big difference to me, given that my main objectives are reception and battery life.

Phones
    Motorola Droid X
    Motorola E815
    LG VX4600
    Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jbannach
    HMDI out?
    Significantly larger screen and much better reception and sound quality (it's a Motorola). I can all but guarantee that the Shadow will work in areas that the Incredible gets no service, plus the better screen will be a plus. I'll also mention the underwhelming performance of the 8MP camera on the Incredible. The Nexus One's 5MP camera takes better photos than the Incredible's 8MP camera, and I'm hoping the Shadow's camera can eclipse the Incredible's.

I'm banking on a better processor as well. The Droid's OMAP processor comes close to the overrated Snapdragon - which has become nothing more but a buzzword these days. This new OMAP processor is a leap ahead of the Droid's, so I'm betting it very well may be faster than the Incredible's.

I'm banking on better battery life as well.

Feedback Score
    thanks, im also interested in knowing what's new with blur 2.0. Hopefully it's not just a skin change.
    It has to be pretty compelling if I have to wait on Froyo.

Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast