Page 21 of 94 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorola Droid Xtreme MB810 (Shadow) Pre-Release Thread Part 2 - Information Only

Phone
    Milestone
    Carriers
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by StDevious
    the 1.5 GHz is a dual core based on Cortex A9 which is why it decodes 1080p. You won't be able to decode 1080p on OMAP 3 CPUs. OMAP 4's do the 1080p decode, as they are based on Cortex A9 dual cores.
    Wanna bet?

Please, the number of cores does not dictate if it can do 1080P or not. Actually many times the video decode isn't done in the main core...

Phones
    Apple iPhone 2G
    Motorola SLVR
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    "This is not the “shadow”. It is the Droid Xtreme. No physical keyboard but the specs are amazing. It will be launching alongside the Droid 2 (that’s the actual name) and the Droid Pro. Droid 2 has the same screen, physical (centerally aligned) keyboard and a 1 ghz snapdragon. The Droid pro has a 1.2 ghz. Trust me on this. All new droids will be able to stream saved media over a ps3 or 360 on the same wifi network as well as record video in 720p. Makes the Evo look like training wheels for Android."

So does this mean all three phones are releasing l8 august...i might switch to droid pro in that case
    Soon-to-be iPhone to Android converter

Phones
    Droid running Chevyno1's ROM & OC'd to 1.1Ghz
    USA made Moto Napoleon A4500 in Brown
    Moto Devour (looking to be sold)
    Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    What is it with everyone being so hooked to SnapDragon. it is not the greatest thing in the first place. Personally I wish it would just die so we can stop hearing about it already.

Phones
    Blackberry Storm (9530)
    Blackberry 8830 WE
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    This thread sure has gotten crazy. Seems like since these pictures have turned up, all info or hints given by bill and win has gone out the window. .

Phones
    Droid running Chevyno1's ROM & OC'd to 1.1Ghz
    USA made Moto Napoleon A4500 in Brown
    Moto Devour (looking to be sold)
    Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyys
    This thread sure has gotten crazy. Seems like since these pictures have turned up, all info or hints given by bill and win has gone out the window. .
    agreed as it sure seems that way.

Phones
    Blackberry Storm (9530)
    Blackberry 8830 WE
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    As for the pictures, when pictures leaked of the Incredible everyone was blasting that thing because of its looks. Now people are in love with it. Take that picture of the VZ gym Shadow (or Extreme?) and take out the background and weird looking hand and that phone looks sexy as hell. Everyone needs to stop clawing their eyes out over this.

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Yeah not sure where all this other info is coming from that seems to have gotten more of a following than the original insider info had....

Phones
    Blackberry Storm (9530)
    Blackberry 8830 WE
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Does this phone still look as whacked as the one released in the gym pic?

..............Getting Started pic ........................................... Gym pic

Don't know about all you guys complaining about the looks but that still looks sexy to me.
    Last edited by Skyys; 05-25-2010 at 08:31 PM.

Phones
    Droid X
    LG 8300 - Lg 4400
    Samsung A460 & N200
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blafarm
    Funny.

Reading the past page or two makes me think that we have somehow lost some ground in our understanding of precisely what products are being released -- and what their components and features will be.

Maybe its just me.
    I agree...all this stuff about processors and other phones...this is supposed to be about the Shadow.

Amazing how one post can send the whole thread spinning...the people with this power must be amused by this...I know I would.

Phones
    Motorola Droid X
    Motorola E815
    LG VX4600
    Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Does this phone still look as whacked as the one released in the gym pic?

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...la-shadow1.jpg

Don't know about all you guys complaining about the looks but that still looks sexy to me.
    I think that picture looks great. And the screen doesn't look "tapered". I'm guessing that is an illusion.

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperitas
    I agree...all this stuff about processors and other phones...this is supposed to be about the Shadow.

Amazing how one post can send the whole thread spinning...the people with this power must be amused by this...I know I would.

+1

I am tired of coming to read about the shadow and have to read through so much fluff.

Phone
    DROID X, iPhone 3G (...Prepaid AT&T)
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    To get this thread back on topic, does anyone know how it feels? A nice heavy feel like the droid? Cheap feeling like the incredible?

Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ark6
    To get this thread back on topic, does anyone know how it feels? A nice heavy feel like the droid? Cheap feeling like the incredible?
    I would like to know this too... I love the Droid cause it is built like a tank, the metal build and feel is awesome, however I wouldn't mind it being a little lighter. Not really a fan of the Incredible's plasticy feel, but I'm sure I could get use to how light it is.

Phones
    Moto X Developer
    On my 24th Motorola phone now. Too many to count.
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ark6
    The Shadow doesn't have a heavy feel for it's size, not as heavy as Droid. It has a 4.1" screen, OMAP 3630, 8 GB Internal, 8 GB MMC, 8MP camera and HDMI out.

"Taken secretly at a gym a few days ago."

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wnrussell
    The Shadow doesn't have a heavy feel for it's size, not as heavy as Droid. It has a 4.1" screen, OMAP 3630, 8 GB Internal , 8 GB MMC, 8MP camera and HDMI out.

http://www.russellstone.com/hofo/Shadow2.jpg

"Taken secretly at a gym a few days ago."

Wow that is one nice looking phone! Much better looking at that angle haha

Oh man kinda makes me not want to wait for Droid 2

Page 21 of 94 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 71 ... LastLast