Thread: Switching TracFones

Feedback Score

Switching TracFones

I have a TracFone that went inoperable (broken). So I bought a new one and expected to transfer my number and remaining minutes to my new phone, as confirmed by Customer Support (800-867-7183)(?). Now, through Customer Support my old phone was deactivated and my new phone is not working, never has. I spent almost 45 minutes with them with no results. They do not understand english, and I do not understand them. Any other place that I can call to get this resolved, a place where they speak english ?

Phone
    LG VX5500 X2 (PPC) - LG800g (TF) - Nokia 6030 (T-Mo)
    Carriers
    Page Plus X2 (Verizon) - T-Mo2Go(GR) -
    Feedback Score
    800-876-5753 is Tracfone Exec resolutions in Miami. Most if not all there speak English

Phones
    Samsung T201G
    Motorola W376
    BlackBerry 8703e
    Carriers
    AT&T (Tracfone / Net10)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 25jive1
    800-876-5753 is Tracfone Exec resolutions in Miami. Most if not all there speak English
    Yes, they speak English and are capable of much more than the overseas CS. I hope their phone system is fixed, I called last week and could barely make out the operator with all the static and echoing.

Feedback Score
    I just had this happen with an online switch. Was yours resolved?

Carrier
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Did you do any of it online? (or all over the phone). I have had this problem also. But when I went to my account found "pending updates" for the new phone. Its basically a string of codes and finishes the transfer process. Let us know how it goes.