Thread: 3GS / Otterbox Defender... which chargers fit?

Phone
    iPhone 3GS 32Gb black
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

3GS / Otterbox Defender... which chargers fit?

I'm looking for a one piece wall charger for the Defender case. When I was in the local, non-official Apple store (Small Dog Electronics in VT.), I tried a bunch of chargers but none of the one piece variety would fit into the charging port of the Defender case. I ended up buying the house brand of car cigarette lighter plug USB and a separate home brand charging/data cable, which works for the car. But for the house, I'm looking for an all in one solution. Yes, I know that the OEM setup that Apple ships with the phone will work, but I need something in addition, and I'm looking to get away cheap on it.

Has anyone ordered a wall charger from one of the overseas distributors that works with their Defender and 3GS phone?
    iPhone 3GS 32GB, iOS 6.0.1, bb 05.13.04, "untethered"

Feedback Score
    Most of the aftermarket iphone chargers should work as long as they use the same style plug as the OEM.

For instance I own a PXAMG set up in my car that llows me to use both my iPhoen and iPod in the car and I control them through the radio. It plugs up perfectly into my Otterbox defender covered iPhone.

Try a walmart,target or Bestbuy store. Also look at the AT&T store as they have a good selection of aftermarket chargers (or at least the ones near me do)

Good luck in your quest