Thread: WIFI - No Response from AP

Feedback Score

WIFI - No Response from AP

Hi

if this has been answered before please excuse me, and point me to an existing thread...

I have a Corpy Pro, and I am trying to access my home wireless network. I have enabled WIFI and used to be able to connect sometimes (it was flacky). Now all I get is "No Response from AP".

I believe my settings on my router are correct because my friends can connect to my network (on their iPhones) without issue. As well I can connect with 2 other wireless comps in my home, as well as my PS3.

I have read that people have solved this performing a hard reset of their phones: I am not sure how to do this.

Has anyone else successfully connected to their WIFI home networks, and more importantly, after they have encountered and solved this issue?

Note: Although my comps can connect to the network, I get a message that they were not able to get a digi signature from the host, but connect anyways. When I try to connect using my phone I see my router trying to set it up as it asigns an IP address, butt he phone never responds (or vice versa) and the connection drops or I get "no response from AP".

Feedback Score
    Update:
    I tried setting the security from WEP to WPA2 and all is well in my world.