Thread: Call History?

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score

Call History?

When I had Boost Unlimited, I could log on to My Account and see a call history.
    Does ST have ANYthing like that?
    Hard to tell with the stinking website constantly "under construction".

This is a pressing (borderline LEGAL) issue for me.
    It's crucial I retrieve a particular number from about a month ago.

Anyone know ST's policy?

Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Isn't the call history still in your phone...or did you clear it? That's one reason I never clear mine.

Carrier
    Strayed Talk
    Feedback Score
    @TypeO: Unfortunately, the answer is no. Straight Talk's web site doesn't provide any call history at all (even when the site actually works). That sucks. I'm hoping that they will add that function at some point, but 'I ain't holdin' my breath'.

You *might* be able to call Customer "Service" and get the number you need. I've never tried doing that personally, so that's just a wild-axxed guess. Then CS reps might not have detailed records available to them or could have some stupid policy against it. If you do call `em, let us know how it turns out.

I too am a former Boost Unlimited subscriber. It was sure nice to be able to log-in and see my call history on Boost's web site. That is the one thing I miss about Boost Mobile. But at almost half the cost, I guess I can live without it.

►►► U.S. Ranks Dead Last In Overall Social Spending (Read the comments section too!)

►►► The Scam Behind The Rise In Oil And Food Prices

THINK for yourself!
    QUESTION authority!
    Realize that ALL governments LIE!
    Don't be one of the sheeple!

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Spool77 View Post
    Isn't the call history still in your phone...or did you clear it? That's one reason I never clear mine.
    I have the R355C - it only holds the last 270 calls - it was about a month ago (way more than 270 calls ago).

I never clear my history either.
    And I try to save most numbers as well, but missed this one.
    Hell, I have the numbers to my various utilities saved, pizza delivery numbers, whatever - I figure if I had to look up the number, might as well save it so I don't have to look it up next time.