Thread: What does it mean when the LG touch shows you have a bubble?

Feedback Score

What does it mean when the LG touch shows you have a bubble?

Not to sound stupid, but what's a bubble and why is it there and how do I get to it?

Also, I've sucessfully downloaded Opera 5.0 and my Google mail for a speed dial, but
    it doesn't fit the screen, it's either too big, or teeeeeeny tiny.

thanks for any help. It's really a cool phone....I think

Feedback Score
    You have a bubble: text, MMS, missed call, check your messages first more than likely you have a new text if not check your missed calls. at the top of the screen in your phone you will see a number 1 in a blue square (or number 2 or 3 depending on the bubbles you got) you can also touch it (if you have small fingers because it may be hard to "click it" lol) and if you touch that little blue square some "bubbles" (messages) will appear in your screen and then you'll know what it is.

I can't help you on the Opera mini question because I don't really understand your question lol

Feedback Score
    Thank you very much Haulero. I'm just going to hang out here and try to learn as much as possible. Very good forum.

Feedback Score
    On your Opera mini I think you mean... is too big or too tiny... you can uncheck the "no mobile" (or something like that) and then, opera will load the "mobile version" of gmail and that way it will fit your screen. My phone is off right now and I'm getting ready to go bed, tomorrow I will tell you how to change those settings if nobody has helped you yet

Feedback Score
    go to Opera settings then make sure "mobile view" option is on, if its off the phone will display the page like if you was using a computer, thats when you see the page either too tiny or too big for your screen. by setting "mobile view on" should fix your problem

Feedback Score
    Thank you very much, that sure took care of that.

Feedback Score
    Good how you like your phone so far?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Haulero View Post
    Good how you like your phone so far?
    Thanks for asking! I like the phone a whole bunch, and the service for $25 bucks is unreal great. Some of the things I don't like I probably do not
    understand how to use properly, but one thing I understand and do not like is to see "ACCESS DENIED" I wasn't aware the web was restricted, as that is
    one of the reasons I left tracfone. I'm left wondering with 2 weeks left on my 1st month if I would have been happier with saving up for the BB.

Also I live in a marginal reception area, and someone came here with a BB on Sprint network and had no trouble making calls INSIDE my house.
    Soooo, I'm perplexed on several fronts. There, aren't you glad you asked ;-))

Feedback Score
    oh yeah lol... I get the access denied when trying to watch videos from other site (not youtube) and places like getjar, but is not a big deal anyways, we have Opera and Google maps and can watch videos on youtube thats what I use the most. Where I live there is no good signal, but it doesn't surprise me because neither does ATT, Tmobile, Verizon, Sprint. The only company that has good signal is Nextel (iden) but they suck

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Haulero View Post
    and can watch videos on youtube thats what I use the most.

I agree, it's more about what you DO get for $25. than what's not available. Can I ask how you access youtube? Because when I go there through
    Opera, it loads, but the sound is garbled, the picture pixilates on top of itself, and when it's through, it takes me back to my home page??? What
    am I doing wrong.

Feedback Score
    I used to watch videos on Youtube with Opera on HD and they used to look good, but few days ago I notices that, bad sound/video..... so what I did is, I went back to normal (not HD video) and it plays great now, of course the video is not as good as HD but at least you can watch a good video and sound so play your videos on normal quality, it may help. I still watch videos in HD everynow and then, may be they fix the problem soon thats why I keep checking. Now, when the video ends it will take you to the homepage and I can't do anything about it! I don't like it... May be someone else can help us with this problem
    Last edited by Haulero; 06-12-2010 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Its not HD, its HQ lol

Feedback Score
    If I'm watching it in HD, I don't know how to change it. I think the "always going back to home" question should be posted as a new thread instead of here in bubbles, what do you think? would you post it, or should I?

Feedback Score
    Are you signed in to your youtube account? if so, don't click on the video, click on the name of it (on the right). after that you will see more description of the same video and you will see "HD" (or HQ high quality) and "normal" select Normal, page will reload again and then play the video. If you are not signed in to your youtube account I don't think it will let you change the quality

Feedback Score
    You're right, it is loading in HD. At least I think so, HD is in Blue and NORMAL is in black? I tried to sign in with my google
    account and it takes me to google home page and says "that page is not available" or something like that.

Feedback Score
    I get the same error if I browse youtube with the default web browser! if I use Opera then I can sign in to my account