Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Fido Unlimited Plans FAQ

Device(s)
    Moto X
    Carrier(s)
    Fido Solutions
    Feedback Score
    Agreed, however remember that there are multiple Wind home zones, but with Fido's version you're stuck with only one zone. To top it off, Wind's network will continue growing and so do all the "zones".

As well, out-of-zone with Fido is 0.35/min. Anywhere.

FIDO $40/4GB BYOD
    PUBLIC $38/4GB BYOD
    WIND $15 AITF unlimited data (10GB full speed)

All my posts are my own opinion only and not necessarily that of any of my employers, past or present.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCredible View Post
    Agreed, however remember that there are multiple Wind home zones, but with Fido's version you're stuck with only one zone. To top it off, Wind's network will continue growing and so do all the "zones".

Well said JustinCredible

Device(s)
    IR GS BL00D Phone X N0 B.efore C.hrist E.ntity.. |nfinite HELLUS™ TnT $pawn + Ted§ Hell Hound TˇTher
    Carrier(s)
    M¤ther Nature !... @SS2MOUTH Death 0f SELFie -> HardWare Opiates
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    They should call Fido Zones " On and Off Leash Areas".

Device(s)
    OnePlus One
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony2468 View Post
    Why is this thread in existence? These retention plans are worthless and anyone excepting them belongs in the bottom tier of our society when it comes to thinking abilities.
    It's not useless and worthless. For someone who rarely leaves their zoned city, these are great plans. I could benefit from these plans, but I don't wanna spend so much on my cell phone bill.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinCredible View Post

That's true, but how long will it take for WIND's network to grow? 1 year? 2 years? 5 years? They cover only so many cities right now. Due to such a network coverage, I consider them zone plans even though we all know that they're not. Only so many people go from city to city that has WIND coverage in said city.
    Fido Lines

$25 Standard Plan
    $30 6GB Data
    --------
    $39 Smart Plan with 600MB Data
    --------
    $19 Standard Plan

Device(s)
    waiting on iPhone 4 Canadian release
    Carrier(s)
    Original CityFido
    Feedback Score
    Thanks to this thread, I called Fido today and got more than I was hoping for.
    Unlimited calling, unlimited sms, 6gb data w/ tethering, VVM for iphone, caller id.
    $80 - $15monthly credit.
    $65 + tax = $73.45!

How did I do?

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by techcho View Post
    Thanks to this thread, I called Fido today and got more than I was hoping for.
    Unlimited calling, unlimited sms, 6gb data w/ tethering, VVM for iphone, caller id.
    $80 - $15monthly credit.
    $65 + tax = $73.45!

How did I do?
    You mean $75 +tax if you received $15 credit.
    Plan is $80 unlimited plan + $10 iphone VP = $90 Minus $15 = $75 +tax.

Device(s)
    waiting on iPhone 4 Canadian release
    Carrier(s)
    Original CityFido
    Feedback Score
    The csr actually gave me a total monthly invoice of $73.45, and she repeated the package back to me including the iphone value pack components. Guess I'll have to see what the exact credit is going to be.
    I'll update when I confirm.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    So I called to confirm there’s not data roaming on my line on June 10th. Today, they told me there’ll be data roaming charges.

So I cancelled right away.

Feedback Score
    Just want to understand. A Csr did confirm then the Data Option along with the Airtime are both Zone Based?

What package you took instead?

Quote Originally Posted by hohohong View Post
    So I called to confirm there’s not data roaming on my line on June 10th. Today, they told me there’ll be data roaming charges.

So I cancelled right away.
    Disclaimer: All my posts, replies, comments and/or opinions expressed on www.howardforums.com are my own contribution only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Fido, its management or employees.
    Fritz Z24...

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Yep. Both voice and data are zoned. I have 2 lines with the same plan code: SAVMM012H.

And both will be cancelled. Unfortunately 30 days for cancellation even though I got one of the line less than 10 days ago.

Feedback Score
    I see...but why you simply didn't change your packages?!? There's a bunch more Retention plans you can combine you know? Just asking...

Yep. Both voice and data are zoned. I have 2 lines with the same plan code: SAVMM012H.

And both will be cancelled. Unfortunately 30 days for cancellation even though I got one of the line less than 10 days ago.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz Z24 View Post
    I see...but why you simply didn't change your packages?!? There's a bunch more Retention plans you can combine you know? Just asking...
    I need at least 3 GB data within canada. And they don’t have any option for that. Don’t mind stay with Fido but it’ll cost me a lot more if I stay.

Feedback Score
    $40.00+$40.00+$10.00=$90.00+taxes...

700 Min. Week-Days, Billed by the Second. Evening+W-E Unlimited at 5PM. Unlimited Local Calls to Fido/Rogers Subscribers. 5GB of Internet access. Call Display/Name Display, Enhance VoiceMail, 2500 SMS in Canada. All With Fido/Rogers Extended Network access...

Not bad isn't?

I need at least 3 GB data within canada. And they don’t have any option for that. Don’t mind stay with Fido but it’ll cost me a lot more if I stay.

Device(s)
    Moto X
    Carrier(s)
    Fido Solutions
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz Z24 View Post
    $40.00+$40.00+$10.00=$90.00+taxes...

700 Min. Week-Days, Billed by the Second. Evening+W-E Unlimited at 5PM. Unlimited Local Calls to Fido/Rogers Subscribers. 3GB of Internet access. Call Display/Name Display, Enhance VoiceMail, 2500 SMS in Canada. All With Fido/Rogers Extended Network access...

Not bad isn't?
    Fixed it for you. $40/3GB...

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    But i used around 2500 day time min out going call. I think the cheapest is with Wind mobile now. At least their data is not out of zone when I’m in TO. And most of my trip is to TO.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast