View Poll Results: Which Cell Phone Brand(s) Will You Purchase Next?

Voters
353. You may not vote on this poll
  • Apple

115 32.58%
  • HTC

96 27.20%
  • Samsung

100 28.33%
  • LG

28 7.93%
  • Sanyo

1 0.28%
  • Motorola

42 11.90%
  • Kyocera

1 0.28%
  • Huawei

3 0.85%
  • Nokia

25 7.08%
  • Pantech

0 0%
  • Garmin-Asus

1 0.28%
  • Palm

1 0.28%
  • Sony Ericsson

19 5.38%
  • RIM/Blackberry

18 5.10%
  • Sharp

2 0.57%
  • Dell

6 1.70%
  • Other (Explain)

10 2.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: ** Which Phone Brand Will You Purchase Next?! **

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

** Which Phone Brand Will You Purchase Next?! **

Since the last poll was over a year old, I figured it was time to create a new one. Which brand of cell phone will you purchase next? (You can enter more than one..)

I voted Apple (since I just pre-ordered the iPhone 4) and Samsung since I will also be purchasing the Galaxy S if it arrives for AT&T.

Device(s)
    Samsung Alias 2--as of 5/19/2009
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon for me,
    Feedback Score
    Plan to get the new Droid X next.

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

I pre-ordered the Apple iPhone 4. Since AT&T, and my iPhone are both working out well for me at this point, it seems like the best option for me right now.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+, iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I said Apple, 'Ill be getting an iPhone 4. I just got an EVO on upgrade for the Palm Pre. I liked WebOS and would buy another in the future if they upgrade the hardware. Mine and the wife's were fine, but the EVO is built better. Sense UI is very nice, but the Palm was more intuitive. I love the speed of the EVO, it is as fast if not faster than the 3Gs. The Palm did have a lag that still was present in the plus additions but was better. Overall I was satisfied with the Pre, but the EVO is just so much better, it is in a different class. I love the features and in a sense, I own a piece of history. It is the first 4G phone, now come on Sprint, light up the Pittsburgh market with 4G goodness.
    Phone OS's used: iOS; Android; BB 6,7,10; WP 7,7.5,8
    Current phone OS's: iPhone 6 (Sprint), iPhone 7+ (AT&T)

Device(s)
    Nokia 1208
    Carrier(s)
    Petro Canada (Rogers Network)
    Feedback Score
    HTC Legend.

Device(s)
    Lumia 800, Iphone 4
    Feedback Score
    Phone that i will get tomorrow is Samsung Galaxy S, but it's very likely that i will be getting MeeGo phone in the end of this year too(most probally Nokia).

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    my next phone is probably going to be the HTC Desire

Feedback Score
    Samsung Galaxy S looks promising. I might think about getting one

Device(s)
    Note4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I voted other because I dont know.
    do I get an Apple and switch carriers? do I get a Moto and possibly get a bad qc one? do I get a Samsung or HTC and there goes reception? do I get another LG and be 3 steps back from where I am now?
    I'll probably just keep my O1 until ther dust settles on all the new stuff and a clear choice hopefully stands out for me, like my O1 did though its reception in my signal starved world causes me to not consider the O2, any other Samsung or HTC unless they change their reception a LOT. 1/2 a battery a day when NOT using my phone at all is ridiculous
    the United States is the land of the FREE because of the BRAVE!! Thank You to all who serve or have served and their families in the United States armed services!! Your sacrifices are NOT in vain may God continue to bless America
    For God so loves YOU, He gave His only Son....John 3:16

Device(s)
    HTC,Droid X, SchI770, XV6800, SCHI760
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint/Nextel
    Feedback Score
    I ordered the Droid X a week ago, should have in 7-10 days on back order from verizon(verizon having shipping problems). My first time with Android type OS and very excited to make the move to Android phone. Will update my experience in couple of weeks hopefully. I will retire my Saga i770 when the Droid X arrives it was a decent phone that served me well for 2-1/2years.
    Last edited by wilspringer; 08-29-2010 at 07:31 AM. Reason: added some text

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I'm a go hard iPhone till I die fan. well not till I die but I love it

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Already got an iPhone 4. Love it. But since I've owned the original since 2008 and the 4 gets me another two years to make it a total of four years with iOS, I want to change it up a bit next time.

If the PSP phone is ever made, it may likely be a Sony Ericsson. Console-style gaming and the PlayStation branding finally in cell phones. Nomore censorship from Apple anymore. Now if the PSP phone doesn't seem like it is all cracked up to be or the battery for games last like only 3-5 hours, I may go back to Nokia with the N9 and the promising looking Meego. The UI is looking pretty sweet.

Device(s)
    Iphone 3g
    Carrier(s)
    rogers
    Feedback Score
    You seem to know alot about Phones. I just purchased an Iphone3g just before the release of the 4g, Is there any reason to trade up when my current phone is so new?

What is the biggest advantage the 4g offers that the 3g does not?

Lance

Device(s)
    Nokia E72
    Feedback Score
    I will never replace my Nokia E72 - I definitely love it Not only it is very stylish, but it also offers veeery wide range of options. I had several Samsung phones, Sony Ericsson device and some Nokkia phones - and now I can say I will stay with Nokia!

Feedback Score
    I just got my iPhone4 too so far it's okay. I'll probably hold o to this for awhile and maybe upgrade later to a next gen iPhone when one comes out if I'm pleased enough with it. Of course I've only had this phone for a short time and I could always go back to Motorola if for some reason this thing disappoints me.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast