View Poll Results: Which Cell Phone Brand(s) Will You Purchase Next?

Voters
353. You may not vote on this poll
  • Apple

115 32.58%
  • HTC

96 27.20%
  • Samsung

100 28.33%
  • LG

28 7.93%
  • Sanyo

1 0.28%
  • Motorola

42 11.90%
  • Kyocera

1 0.28%
  • Huawei

3 0.85%
  • Nokia

25 7.08%
  • Pantech

0 0%
  • Garmin-Asus

1 0.28%
  • Palm

1 0.28%
  • Sony Ericsson

19 5.38%
  • RIM/Blackberry

18 5.10%
  • Sharp

2 0.57%
  • Dell

6 1.70%
  • Other (Explain)

10 2.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: ** Which Phone Brand Will You Purchase Next?! **

Device(s)
    Nexus S
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I'm looking at the Nexus S right now. I've heard too many bad things about the flaws in the Galaxy S series to go for the Vibrant (on T-Mobile an plan on staying there or a bit). However, the Galaxy S II sounds intriguing, but I'm all to eager to ditch my BlackBerry. The software on it has been so flakey I've had to wipe it twice, or else it'd be in states where it couldn't receive phone calls.

As always, with all advice: Your Milage May Vary.
    Post 100!

Device(s)
    Nexus S
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by isabella18 View Post
    I'm thinking of Blackberry or iPhone 4. Which one is better?

Contact Centers Philippines
    Having been on a BlackBerry for the past 20 months, I don't think I can recommend it. If you ever install any third party software, the entire device eventually goes to hell.

Sent from my iPod touch 1G using HowardForums app

Feedback Score
    Yes I'm agree to have own iPhone but we can assure that its already upgraded.I have my another brands of iPhone like Nokia this is my first iPhone i have.
    MyWebSearch brings together the most comprehensive collection of search tools available to provide you with the information you need when you need it "
    iPhone Application Development

Feedback Score
    I voted for Samsung since I really want to buy the Samsung Galaxy S II. I been using apple phones for 3 years now so I really wanted to try a different phone / OS. And I heard Android rocks

Feedback Score
    My next phone is HTC Desire. I might think about getting one.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I am using a HTC Incredible. It has been nice thus far, but Samsung has been pulling out all the stops on Verizon. But, in December, I will likely get another HTC, or get a Motorola.

Device(s)
    Nexus One, Droid Incredible, HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy S
    Carrier(s)
    DOCOMO Pacific (HSDPA);
    Feedback Score
    HTC --- I've been very happy with them so far all the way back to my WinMo and early Android days. I wanted a Desire HD, but got a Desire Z instead. I like what I see with the Desire S, Incredible S aka Droid Incredible 2, and the HTC Senstation is heading to the top of my list.

Samsung --- Of all my Androids I hated the most was my Samsung Galaxy S and at one time, after throwing the phone at the wall --- where it survived without a scratch --- I swore I won't buy a Samsung again. That was before I ended up buying a Galaxy Tab and the Nexus S. Both of whom were really good. The Galaxy SIi is now top of my list.

Motorola --- My Android experience seems incomplete without having to try a Moto phone at least once. Nearly got an Atrix, the latest of a long list of "nearlys" that include the Droid, Droid 2 and Droid X. but eyeing a Droid X2 now as a possible replacement to my Droid Incredible.

Sony Ericsson --- Really like the new designs and the Play got my curiosity.

LG --- I'm liking what I see with their latest phones. LG traditionally makes solid well built phones but albeit with a certain blandness. The Avis to Samsung's Hertz. If they make the next Nexus, that would be a sure buy for me.
    I am @guamguy on Twitter.

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    HTC - really pleased with the Incredible so give me that with a bigger screen and battery life and I'm set. Used to dig Moto in the pre-smartphone days so I'll always check out whatever Android they've got out too. I'll probably never buy another LG phone after my Dare experience.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I will buy the one with NO ads...or one that I can strip of ALL ads in a few moments. That means no more hours and hours of my time wasted fixing the greed of corp America and their paid politicians by rooting, backing up etc etc etc I have no time for such crapware removal.. It's time the American Consumer stood up and SAID NO, I don't need you , go away until you learn some ethic and respect for us all !
    In fact, I have a verizon droid x and an at&T iphone 4 that I gladly will trash to the first person who makes up my losses. You can have them both with all the accessories I am tired of this game I have been exclusively cell for 25 years and I did things regularly THEN that we cannot even do now ?? What?? Technology at it's best. Really , don't believe it ? Try sending a fax from your phone. .
    Why would you want a super restrictive iphone? No real blue tooth, flash, DUN, and a score of other 'normally' included functionalities that Jobs had some personal hate against.The list is far too long to mention it all but beware, YOU WILL PAY FOR ALL THOSE 'things you now do for free " if you go iStuff. You will need iprinter, irouter, itunes to sync or add music etc etc etc really THINK before you jump on that horse. Do a couple of searches about the very things you do daily on your current phone, like sending files to your computer NOPE, not until you buy an iLink for your iprinter that matches your iphone,,yeah yeah yeah,,REALLY,,Warning my friends... I can't even read a web page on an iphone , I can read it nicely on the droid.. Why would you want a droid x so loaded with ads that it is rendered basically useless as every time you attempt to make a call or look up something on the Internet you have to answer another AD question like "yo wanna buy city id ?? You wanna buy visual voice ?? you wanna buy verizon gps NO NO NO AND NO ,,I have everything and it's free and it's better than what you want to nag me to death over,.Go away greedy American corps!! Go away !?!?
    Long answer but it seems that the American Consumer failed to noticed how badly they are nagged everyday all day..A recent report stated that on teh average every American is NAGGED APPROX 3000-50000 times a day by ads !!! Get it yet, YOU have to say STOP !! Enough is enough..So when that happens , you MAY have a good choice for a cell phone, otherwise go to Walmart and get a tracphone until THEY learn that THEY NEED US, not the other way around..Just say No America, SAY No and STOP BUYING..
    So again I apologize for the long post but to ask Which phone will be your next is a little wide open..So be warned, verizon ADS EVEN MORE ADS ON EVERY UPDATE !! YES, and all those ads USE YOUR unlimited , limited , data to update THEIR ADS multiple times a day,,It's No win..RUN, RUN AWAY QUICKLY
    Last edited by ycare; 10-12-2011 at 11:42 AM. Reason: added the junk phone i have to get rid of

Device(s)
    Samsung SGS II i9100 /Note 2 N7100/Nokia 6126
    Carrier(s)
    ATT since before they went Orange....
    Feedback Score
    NAh My SGS II has ZERO Ads ZERO Samsung Bloat..ZERO Carrier Bloat...It IS possible with a few mouse clicks to get what you want.
    SMART PHONE TEST
    ATT since before Cingular
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    GT-N7100

Omega v7.2 JB - 4.1.2 XXDLJ2

Kernel: XXDLJ2
    Modem: XXDLJ2

64GB Sandisk class 6

Ebay-Tombo7777
    Previous, N82,N95-2,N95-4, N97 iPhone 3GS, Captivate, SGSII i9100, ATT Note SGH-i777 Sold $475 Note N7000 Sold $340

Feedback Score
    I am now with my Motorola defy, but next i wanna change to HTC.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers ... unfortunately
    Feedback Score
    just got the Samsung Galaxy SII

waiting on my unlock code...

*anticipating feverishly*

Feedback Score
    I'm surprised that Motorola is in 4th place. With Google owning them now, I expect them to improve.
    I'm glad they use Gorilla Glass on most of their phones as I've dropped mine several times without a scratch.
    If you're new to Android, or just want to learn how to get more out of your Android phone or tablet, visit:

How Do i Use Android?

Device(s)
    Samsung SGS II i9100 /Note 2 N7100/Nokia 6126
    Carrier(s)
    ATT since before they went Orange....
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
    I'm surprised that Motorola is in 4th place. With Google owning them now, I expect them to improve.
    I'm glad they use Gorilla Glass on most of their phones as I've dropped mine several times without a scratch.
    Motorola locked their bootloaders. The Samsung has huge worldwide Developer support and is better out of the box as well. If you don;t think that matters why would Motorola then "consider" unlocking their devices? In many cases its the carrier (VERIZON) who demands the lockdown. Samsung has been the easist device to unlock and HTC allows one to go to their website to unlock the bootloaders.

Feedback Score
    I have an HTC Incredible S and it has to be the best phone ever - fast internet, excellent sound eg on YouTube, excellent videos, and photos. I love my Incredible S, so much better than the HTC Desires. Although it does not have dual core it is still super fast.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast