gah...im really undecided what i wanna do, return the iPhone4 (still within my 30 days) for the captivate or what...the only issue i really have with my iPhone is that the BT stack is crap as it keeps cutting out with my Jeep...The antenna issue for me is negligible since I have a case for it and I havent had any dropped calls since release day. So for me Im not sure what to do...i also wanna wait to see what Apple has to say with their press conference on friday. If they are offering a recall (which I HIGHLY doubt) ill get it swapped but if they are just saying "Get Bent." Then my iP4 is goin back...
-Cell Phone user since 99
-Nokia 252 (@ rents), Qualcomm 860 (@ rents), samsung a310 (sold), motorola i50s (@ rents), motorola startac 7868sw (@ rents), LG vx4500 (@rents), LG VX9800 (sold), LG VX8600 (@rents), HTC Dash (sold), Motorola Q9H (i have it), Blackberry Bold 9000 (sold), iPhone 4 (RETURNED), Samsung Captivate (current, rooted)
-NRA, MOC, MGO, GSSF Member, Certified Glock Armorer
"Si vis pacem, para bellum."