Thread: Env3 using bluetooth to transfer music from Macbook

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Env3 using bluetooth to transfer music from Macbook

Just got this phone yesterday, so I am still learning the ins and outs of the env3. I am a mac user and figured out how to use bluetooth to connect the phone to my macbook. I transferred pictures and music. Both worked and showed up on the phone. I did this until the battery died and plugged it in to do a full charge. After charging, the pictures I had transferred were still in the picture file, but the music did not show up in the music file. When I connected to my mac again the music file shows that the music is still on the phone, according to the computer, but the file on the phone says no music. What do I need to do? Where is the music? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Phones
    Embarq ppc 6700 on verizon (lg vx8300 esn on it)
    vx8350 (verizons replacement)
    Lg vx8350 (been flashed many many times)(white screen of death)R.I.P.
    Carriers
    verizon
    sprint (piggy backing on my freinds service)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bjoyk View Post
    Just got this phone yesterday, so I am still learning the ins and outs of the env3. I am a mac user and figured out how to use bluetooth to connect the phone to my macbook. I transferred pictures and music. Both worked and showed up on the phone. I did this until the battery died and plugged it in to do a full charge. After charging, the pictures I had transferred were still in the picture file, but the music did not show up in the music file. When I connected to my mac again the music file shows that the music is still on the phone, according to the computer, but the file on the phone says no music. What do I need to do? Where is the music? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    did you put the music in the directory for vcast music player or in the ringtone directory ?