Thread: Tmobile Removed my Blackberry Data Pack...But I didn't even ask!

Feedback Score

Tmobile Removed my Blackberry Data Pack...But I didn't even ask!

I'm scared to ask them because I'm afraid they'll put it back on, why they took it off. Was it because it wasn't being used? Is it because I added content restriction? Is it because I did something weird by changing the MTN shortly after purchase?

I have the 750 for families, three active blackberries. Bought this one for a friend, they do not use the data and i placed content restriction.

I thought maybe it's because I have unlimited texting?

Feedback Score
    Call them and fight this one (up to the Supervisor if you have to) all the way if it is service you want. Be sure service reps leave notes on your account and get a supervisor to email you that they will reinstate the plan without charging extra since it was a mistake on their end.

Weird stuff used to happen like this when I was with T-Mobile, to the point where I'd call up every few months to make sure certain services weren't added or dropped without my permission. Good luck.

Feedback Score
    it is GSM phone, put the SIM card in and go.
    I have B2B phone , I never need to call tmobile.
    when system recognize your B2B phone, alll options are in your my.tmobile.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BillMorrison View Post
    Call them and fight this one (up to the Supervisor if you have to) all the way if it is service you want. Be sure service reps leave notes on your account and get a supervisor to email you that they will reinstate the plan without charging extra since it was a mistake on their end.

Weird stuff used to happen like this when I was with T-Mobile, to the point where I'd call up every few months to make sure certain services weren't added or dropped without my permission. Good luck.
    I guess you missed the part where the OP started this topic over a year ago, and has since never returned...