Thread: Anyone work for cricket? I have a question regarding changing phone number???

Phone
    Krave
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Anyone work for cricket? I have a question regarding changing phone number???

I want to change my number to one that seems to be a disconnected or no longer in use cricket phone number. The number doesnt belong to me or anyone I know but know that its not in use. The number is a good biz number to have so I want it. Can anyone tell me if its possible even if I have to pay a little more for the transfer?

Carrier
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    theres no way that is possible, i dont work with cricket but i did work with Sprint and there is no way to ask for a specific number. when you ask for a new number the system generates a number that has been either used before or maybe even a new number. hope this helped you out
    915_TUSCANI

Phone
    Krave
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    thanks..i spoke to cricket rep over the phone and said for me to go to a corporate store
    and speak with the supervisor.

Feedback Score
    Yes its possible and yes you will get a lot of NO's first....You need to get a hold of a IAM or some on in one of the corperate offices to help you...Better hurry it wont be off for long befor they recycle it again. GL hope that helped!

Phone
    Krave
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    thanks caffco but tell me what IAM means first.

Feedback Score
    IAM is the authorized dealers account manager..no way for you to get ahold of them since I'm assuming your not a dealer since you were trying to get ahold of a cricket employee, but if you can find a manager at either a dealer location, or corporate that is willing to help it may be possible. Authorized dealer would have to call their IAM, and corporate would probably have to call their manager, whatever he/she is called.