Thread: Iphone 3g STUCK ON EMERGENCY CALL SCREEN HELP !!

Feedback Score

Iphone 3g STUCK ON EMERGENCY CALL SCREEN HELP !!

I ran Redsnow and pointed to iphone 1,2..restore and evrything went fine but when it restarted it went back to emergency call screen. I want to get this iphone up and running with a tmobile card that I bought to start with and go from there... Is there a way now? before I ran redsnow iboot was 596.24....what do I try now I think I have all on my desktop red ultra ect.....Please help what did I do wrong ?

Phone
    Apple iPhone 4 16gb
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    put phone in DFU mode and start over

Feedback Score
    do I do it with the card in or out? i have done this load 3 times succesfully I think (without card in) it said it downloaded jailbreaking then the pineapple walked across whil installing flash and stuff but no luck on restart am using wrong redsnow or something?

Feedback Score
    I just ran it again with t-mobile card in and same thing ......grrrrrrrr I hate being so dense about this crap but any more help is surely needed

Phone
    landline
    Carrier
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    havent used redsn0w in a while but is there an option to activate the phone? cuz if there is thats what you need to enable since you dont have an official sim

now, if you have an att sim laying around put that in the phone and then the phone will activate itself on that old sim...take it out and put your sim in and you're good to go

Feedback Score
    Whick version of pwng tool is the one to use? could u point? what do u mean "no second chances"?

Phones
    iPhone
    E65, N73, N80, MPX220, SE T616, Nokia 7210, 3390, Philips FIZZ
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Globe Telecoms
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CyniKal.Mindset View Post

now, if you have an att sim laying around put that in the phone and then the phone will activate itself on that old sim...take it out and put your sim in and you're good to go
    hi.. can you elaborate on this? i did try to put in an at&t sim and i got this error:

"The SIM card inserted in this iPhone does not appear to be supported

Only compatible SIM cards from a supported carrier may be may be used to activate iPhone. Please insert the SIM card that came with your iPhone or visit a supported carrier's store to receive a replacement SIM card."

how long should i wait for the sim card to activate into the 3gs? could u please lay down the steps for this? thanks!!
    I am using an unlocked iPhone!