Thread: retreiving data from Casio Gz'One

Feedback Score

retreiving data from Casio Gz'One

Hi,
    I just purchase the Verizon Motorola Droid and have an old Verizon Casio G'Z one phone that I'd like to transfer contact list, etc directly from GZ phone (the was disconnected from service a few months ago so BackupAssistant isn't an option). Have ordered a data cable, but need instructions on the transfer itself (basically downloading OUT of the old phone).

Also wanted to know how to access old data that was trashed, such as pics I deleted by mistake and maybe old texts. is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

Phones
    Casio
    Casio Brigade
    Casio Exilim
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky1352 View Post
    Hi,
    I just purchase the Verizon Motorola Droid and have an old Verizon Casio G'Z one phone that I'd like to transfer contact list, etc directly from GZ phone (the was disconnected from service a few months ago so BackupAssistant isn't an option). Have ordered a data cable, but need instructions on the transfer itself (basically downloading OUT of the old phone).

Also wanted to know how to access old data that was trashed, such as pics I deleted by mistake and maybe old texts. is there a way to do this?

Thanks!
    What G’zOne do you have?

If it has Bluetooth, you can use that to transfer them over.

Feedback Score
    Sorry I wasn't more clear. It's the first G'zOne that Verizon offered (the one with the camera). Does that one have a specific name?
    Will BT let you access the WHOLE file system on the phone? New laptop didn't come with BT, but I have a USB BT that I can use if I have to. Looking for complete instructions to get into this phone. Have already downloaded QPST if that helps any. PC doesn't recognize the phone with the cable connected, so I'm assuming I'm missing some driver for it?
    Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Phone
    Droid
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I am in the same boat. I have the type s and am in need of a driver. I have a usb driver that was supposed to be for the phone but my computer will not recognize it. It is the GzOne TYPE S USB Driver 1.0.0. Anyone else have a suggestion??

Feedback Score
    can someone help me, to get usb driver for casio gzone, and how to get spc, please.