Thread: Straighttalk User Account

Feedback Score

Straighttalk User Account

How does the straight talk user account work. I tried to login to my account but I never signed up with an email address through straight talk. I even tried every email address I have but none of them work. I know for a fact I never gave them my email address just a long shot I guess.

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Random_Username View Post
    How does the straight talk user account work. I tried to login to my account but I never signed up with an email address through straight talk. I even tried every email address I have but none of them work. I know for a fact I never gave them my email address just a long shot I guess.
    When you activated your phone there was a link for setting up your account at the beginning of the activating procedure. I don`t know if you can go there now and do it since it is part of the activation process. Maybe it will allow you to set up your account before you actually do the activation.

Phone
    Moto G
    Carrier
    Straight Talk - AT&T microSIM
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    When you activated your phone there was a link for setting up your account at the beginning of the activating procedure. I don`t know if you can go there now and do it since it is part of the activation process. Maybe it will allow you to set up your account before you actually do the activation.
    I tried doing such, but was unable to succeed. Made me think it was only an option during activation process.

Phone
    LG Optimus V
    Carrier
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    At this point in time, there's not much advantage to even having a user account. That section of their website is still under construction. When you click on the 'Log In' link, you are greeted with this statement:

"My Account is currently under construction. For now you can Activate your phone, refill your Service Plan or enroll in Auto-Refill. Just click on the appropriate tab!"

If you do want to set up a user account, and have plenty of time, you can call customer service. They can set it up for you.(If you can get one on the phone)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcmark View Post
    Try 2amp charger. This happened to me. Maybe its the charge. Watch about the charger dock?
    First, FYI, you replied to a nearly 4 year old thread.
    Second, what could a charger possibly have to do with a Straight Talk user account?