Thread: free esn check?

Phone
    Boostberry curve 8330m
    Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score

free esn check?

the***********way doesn't seem to work no more says that it's $2.99 or something when it used to be free, or maybe i'm on the wrong website idk!!

but anyone know a website where i can get a free esn check on a verizon phone to put on pageplus
    Last edited by Isriam; 07-06-2010 at 04:52 PM. Reason: removed dealer listing. please do not list dealer names.

Carriers
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    yep, you can call verizon, they will do it. And yes, **** charges for esn checks now.
    Last edited by Isriam; 07-07-2010 at 01:03 AM. Reason: dealer listing removal

Phone
    Boostberry curve 8330m
    Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    ghay...

i guess i'll call verizonn..

Feedback Score
    It would be better to call PagePlus instead of Verizon because Verizon may not tell you the whole story... Ie it could be a prepaid phone Verizon is willing to allow to activate on their postpaid or prepaid services, but PagePlus would be unable to activate. You can also check with the dealers in the thread at the top of this forum or do a web search for "Free PagePlus services". There are places out there, just a little harder to find these days. HTH.

Phone
    Boostberry curve 8330m
    Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    yeah i kno the phones i got aren't prepaid and to get a page plus customer service person on the line usually takes hours for me..

Feedback Score
    I wouldn't call Verizon. The Alltel phone I have Verizon refused to Activate but I had no problems on Page Plus. You can go to ** mod edit ** and do an actual free activation and if it activates it is good. That's how I do it.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MENTIONING DEALERS. WE DO NOT SUPPORT ONE OVER ANOTHER. THERE IS A LIST AT THE TOP OF THIS FORUM (STICKIED) FOR A REASON.
    Last edited by DaddyMikey1975; 07-06-2010 at 06:20 PM. Reason: removed dealer listing