Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: H2O Wireless, MMS settings? ANYONE??? HELP

Phone
    iPhone 3GS 32gb Unlocked
    Carrier
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score

H2O Wireless, MMS settings? ANYONE??? HELP

I'm trying to use the $50/mo unlimited talk and text plan with H2O wireless... I couldn't figure out how to get "pure" for $40, so I bought the $49.99 refill which also adds the international calling. OK. Get it activated, got it working.

Then we I try to send or receive a MMS - I get an error. MMS is supposed to be included - But ** NO WHERE ** have I been able to find the MMSC, PROXY and APN settings for USA GSM H2O Wireless.

If anyone out there can PLEASE supply me the correct settings for H2O wireless MMS server's for a USA GSM UNLOCKED PHONE. I'd appreciate it.

Feedback Score
    Sorry, but H20, Air Voice gsm and ALL other Att mvno unlimited carriers (Red Pocket, Pure Talk, Jolt, etc) have ZERO mms/data capability with their plans. The only way to send pix is via an attachment on an email using a phone with wifi.

Simple Mobile offers mms/data but it is a Tmobile unlimited mvno. NO Att ones offer right now. Truly their Achille's heel.

Carriers
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    I look at it as an advantage over PagePlus since they can't deduct BS from your balance and turn you into a per minute customer without you knowing etc. PagePlus did that to me it can't happen with H20. That is off course unless you had a need for MMS in that case I would say go with Simple, StraightTalk or Boost depending on your coverage needs and the price point you are looking for.

Feedback Score
    H20's lesser known cdma sister has mms but no web data. They allow full Verizon phone byod but no Verizon prepaid phones. They have per minute rates approaching but not quite equalling Page Plus. CS is so so but better then PPC .

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    H2O is planning to come out with the data plan within this Q3 of 2010. I got the inside scoop saying it will be out in August which will allow customers to have MMS with their plan. The data will be on the $49.99 plan but not sure on the $40 pure plan.

Carriers
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    CallingMart has the $40 'Pure' plan pins on their site apply discount code ca3p-1207 at the checkout and it comes to $38.41 total.

Their website wouldn't take the CallingMart Pin so I called and in less than 10 minutes the H20 rep answered the phone & took care of it. Very happy camper here.

http://www.callingmart.com/(X(1)A(rs...limited-Refill

Feedback Score
    It is already Q3 as of this month. Att's mvnos have been promising data since they came out with the first gsm unlimited plans for mvnos back late last year. We've seen price drops, limits lifted for toll free numbers and international text added. But still NO DATA.

The word is H20 will be getting a miniscule amount (20/50 megs). Just enough to whet the appetite, not enough to satisfy it.

I don't think H20 or Air Voice will get more then the 100 megs max that Att Gophone has for data.

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Its confirmed that H20 will come out with data and mms during the end of August or Early beginning of September. The amount will be around 30 MB and 100 MMS.

Feedback Score
    30 megs and 100 mms is the same kind of thing PPC and Simple offered in the beginning. Appetite whetter. And that's it. I hope they have overage charges so you have some flexibility. 20-30 megs is what would be the minimum for a typical "feature" (dumb) phone like. This is verified by Verizon's new policy to shove a 20 meg pack down your throat on most phones that aren't smartphones , whether you like it or not.

You can bet there will be hordes of clammering for "more data, more data, we want unlimited data" for H20/Att mvnos in the markets where Simple has no reach.

It happened with Page Plus and it will happen with H20.

30 megs ain't enough for most smartphone owners. Even Blackberries consume an average of 50 megs, iphone/Android users are near data hogs at around 600.

But that won't keep people from trying (and whining) about the data.

Get a phone with wifi if you want data on H20. 30 megs isn't going to be enough for a lot of users who want more.

Btw, H20 Wireless CS clammed up and wouldn't confirm or deny it. They just said, "wait and see."

Feedback Score
    Need help, how do I set data on the LG Prime to work with H2O wireless

Phones
    LG VX3200, LG VX3300
    LG VX5200, LG VX6100
    VX8300, Motorola RAZR V3c
    Carriers
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score

H20 Wireless Settings

Proxy Gateway IP Address: proxy.mvno.H20Mobileweb.com 66.209.11.33
    Proxy Gateway Port: 80
    WAP APN: att.mvno
    WAP Homepage URL: http://www.H20MWeb.com
    MMS APN: att.mvno
    MMS URL: http://mmsc.cingular.com

Phones
    LG VX3200, LG VX3300
    LG VX5200, LG VX6100
    VX8300, Motorola RAZR V3c
    Carriers
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    How do I program it all in this Samsung i637?
    Ugh... I can't get it right

Feedback Score
    does any body knows how to make mms working on iphone 3g,3gs & 4g?

Phones
    Galaxy Note 2
    Galaxy S3
    Galaxy S2
    Carriers
    Boost Mobile / Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Modify your cellular data network settings.

This what I have, and it works fine for Internet and MMS.

Cellular Data

APN: att.mvno
    User Name:
    Password:

MMS

APN: att.mvno
    User Name:
    Password:
    MMS Proxy: http://mmsc.cingular.com
    MMS Proxy: wireless.cingular.com:80
    MMS Message Size: 614400
    UUS UA Prof Url:
    Digg

Feedback Score
    the problem is that the cellular data network option does not show on my iphone 3gs 4.1 version

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast